“Water slides were great pool deck not”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #20 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We spent a weekend here with extended family in mid August. The water slide provided hours of fun for the kids. However the pool deck had used band aids and other trash on it. The staff was helpful but never seemed to have enough towels and when one was requested they weren't overly happy about giving them out. Probably my biggest complaint was the door to our room stuck so exiting and entering the room was noisy and annoyingly difficult. On the positive side the staff allowed us to have a get together in the breakfast room late into the evening free of charge. Overall a positive experience, easily accessible to I-94 with dining in walking distance. Continental breakfast included.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank TBIGGITTY

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I often stay at the comfort suites when in bismarck. As a matter a fact it's been my go to hotel when coming to bismarck for the last year or so. Always clean rooms. Staff is friendly and always willing to sat hello ad your passing in the hall. Breakfast has a pretty good selection. Water park is just enough without being overwhelmed with people. I'll be back again. Thank you for another great stay!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sweetnsouthern
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Spacious, comfortable, clean room. Staff pleasant and helpful, responded to all needs quickly. Very adequate breakfast with eggs and sausage as well as waffles and all the usual cereals and pastries. A little odd to find the fitness room actually in the Mainstay Suites which is connected to this Comfort Suites but it was easy to access especially from our first floor room. It was nice to have a little area where snacks, toiletries and staples such as milk could be purchased. A very good location close to the interstate, mall, movie theatre and restaurants. We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travel_2gether_89
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This is an older hotel, with some updates. Room was large, furnishings on older side. Beds comfortable, clean bathroom. Laundry is free, but is in the adjoining Mainstay Suites. Did not appear to allow locked access. Our deadbolt did not work on the room. Breakfast area large, and offerings plentiful. TV fine.
The staff is friendly, the price is low in comparison to other local hotels.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2Codgers
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We love staying here. The staff is always friendly, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable! We live in bismarck and often do "Staycations" here since the kids love the pool and its definitely affordable. Good breakfast too!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JoyceB88
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Will not stay anywhere else.They even always give me my favorite room. Paula is the best, kindest, friendliest, front desk employee I have ever run into. The rest of the staff is always very friendly. The room hostess that cleans the west 1st floor works wonders in your rooms and the room is always so clean. Even the added little sticker on the toilet paper is a friendly reminder of how great your staff is. You should be proud and make sure your paying them enough to keep you looking so good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lcarns
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here November 8th-10th when my friend and I came down to see Rob Zombie and Korn. We were a very late check in due to travel issues on our end but there was no hassle and the older lady at the front desk overnight, whose name I wish I'd caught, was fabulous! She was conversational, incredibly sweet, and very, very helpful. The room was lovely, if (and this really is my one nitpick) a tad too dark. Bathroom was great, very clean, and for once we actually had enough electrical outlets for all of our computers and phones. Didn't try the breakfast, but wish we had. I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in Bismarck overnight, not even interested in trying out another hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends