Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Bismarck)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfree drink ticketsclean with comfy bedshotel loungeexcellent loungefront desk staff were very friendlybit datedwafflesslept greatnice pool areawould highly recommend this hoteldesk clerklate at nightwould stay here againexcellent staybreakfast roomking suitecoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The room was comfortable, clean, service was excellent. I had a problem with the tv in the room, and the maintenance person came quickly and handled the problem immediately, and professionally.
The only problem I experienced was on Feb. 13th, which was check out day, since check out time was indicated as being noon, I did not check out until around 10:30 a.m. I returned to my room first to get my belongings, and my key did not work so I had to go down to the main desk to get my key reactivated. Since I had not checked out yet, I do not feel that my key should have been deactivated.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Deidre E, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay at Comfort Inn. I am pleased to see that your room was clean, experienced excellent service and the Maintenance staff was helpful to get the promblem with your TV taken care of promptly. I do apologize about the issue with your key on departure day, deactivation of the keys sometimes does happen internally. I can assure you it was not done intentionally and I hope you accept my apology for the inconvenience it caused you. Thank you again for choosing Comfort Inn. I do hope you return to us in the near future for your lodging needs in the area.
Have a Legendary Day!
Best Regards,
Deidre

Reviewed 3 February 2014

The hotel could use a little updating, but is in good shape and is clean. The hot water was more luke-warm, but that's no big deal to me. The staff was incredibly helpful, and the breakfast bar was slightly above average. My only complaint is that the hotel floor plan is incredibly confusing. People staying here should bring a GPS to find room, front desk and breakfast area. This is no fault of anyone who works here or even the owner probably. Overall, I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bryan H
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The room was clean but needs updating. Nice quiet location close to the mall and several good restaurants. Breakfast was good, coffee not so good. Nice lounge/bar with great serving staff. Our only complaint was housekeeping banging on the door at 8:30 asking when we were leaving!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryAnn D
Deidre E, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your January stay at Comfort Inn. I am happy to hear that your room was clean and that you enjoyed our deluxe hot breakfast. I am also pleased that you enjoyed the Comfort Inn Lounge and serving staff. I do apologize for the housekeeping staff at your door so early in the morning as our set check out time is noon and I will address the matter with the housekeeping staff. We have always maintained the hotel extremely well and are always making improvements in our public spaces and guest rooms. Recently we also updated our Lobby area and Breakfast room with new wall paper, carpeting and furniture. We have 6 meeting/conference rooms at the Comfort Inn with the most recent updates in two of them last week of carpet, ceiling tiles, lighting and furniture. Thank you for your recent stay and hope you return to us in the near future to see the ongoing improvements.
Best regards,
Deidre,
Director of Sales

Reviewed 6 January 2014

This was a nice place to stay. Central to where we wanted to be so that was nice but the house keeping could be better. They said pet friendly but when we got there they said no dogs but we kept our dog in the room and saw others did as well. The breakfast was great with both hot and cold foods available.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2014

in 1995 this could have been a nice place to stay but it hasn't been touched since then. In DESPERATE need of and update. Everything is worn and dirty. Actually thought my room was downright gross. There are a lot of new hotels in the area that are definatly worth upgrading too. This place either needs a total gut and rebuild or get knocked down and start over.

• Stayed: December 2013
Deidre E, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for taking time to place a review from your December 2013 stay with us at Comfort Inn. I do apologize for any inconvinience you experienced during your stay. We strive for cleanliness throughout the property and we are always upgrading our sleeping rooms and meeting spaces with new fixtures, carpeting, wallpaper, and furniture. I do hope you try us again in the future as we do appreciate your business.
Deidre