“Gift Certificate”
Review of Nibbles & Brunch - CLOSED

Nibbles & Brunch
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My wife and I got a gift certificate for Christmas to this place as a christmas gift. We were told it was so great. Everything is made to order from scratch. I had a seafood pasta dish and it had no flavor and tasted like cardboard. They only have a few customers in there at one time and there was no refills on pop. You get a can and you get charged by the can. We ordered just enough to use up our gift certificate and left. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank Wade S

Reviewed 28 May 2013

On Fridays they have the greatest Tomato Soup. Other days they have several very good soups. Their Kuchen Pie is creamier than most, more a dessert than typical Dakota Kuchen. It is delicious.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

This is a great place for some good Kuchen!!! You can buy a whole Kuchen Pie for a very reasonable price and take home to enjoy. The Rhubarb Kuchen is the best!!!

1  Thank AngelaS738
Reviewed 9 March 2013

It was very good eating at a reasonable price. The knoephla, sauerkraut and sausage was quite good as well as the borscht soup. My wife had the hot roast beef and it was also good. The coffee was fresh and service was good. Although we didn't get offered more than one cup of coffee. It doesn't look like much on the outside so expect the atmosphere to wow you. But if you are looking for good food at a reasonable price you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank gdiddy55
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This place should maybe be on Triple D from the looks and location, but the food is great. I like the specials and the Italian, but if you are only coming here one time get the salt and pepper cheese buttons or the creamed chicken. They are amazing! Service is usually very good and you can get in and out in 25-40 minutes. Their soups are wonderful too. The tomato is the best I have ever had.

1  Thank arlopear