“Loud Music”

Ranked #3 of 10 Quick Bites in Bismarck
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Went to eat at Five Guys on 11-13-13 with a friend. The burgers and fries were
very good. The music was very, very loud. A manager came over to see how things were and we said the food was very good. The only thing was the loud music. My friend and I don't see each other very much and when we get together we like to visit. The manager did go back and turn the music down, but then other workers came in and the music was back to being loud. It is a shame, because they do have excellent burgers, but myself and my friend won't go back again.

Date of visit: November 2013

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is great, staff is friendly and food is great. Peanuts are tasty. This was the first five guys we've been to that was quiet enough to eat inside. We will definitely be back :)

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We find that the smaller burger is more than filling, and you will get lots of fries. My wife and I will order two small burgers but only one fry. The burgers are very good and so are the fries. The seating is by small tables only but always very clean.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Went there for the first time last week. I like the fact that they post on the wall where the potatoes are from~nice to see they were grown in America. :) These burgers were HUGE...my mom and I shared a small order of fries...and we couldn't finish them! You will not leave hungry, nor will you find a better burger anywhere else. This is the place to go!

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Five Guy burgers are terrific. The "little" cheeseburger is plenty big. There's a choice of condiments, and free peanuts while you wait as your burger is cooked to order.

Date of visit: December 2012