MainStay Suites Bismarck
Comfort Suites(Bismarck)
Quality Inn(Bismarck)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsstove topsized fridgefront deskroom was cleanwaterslidesshuttleelevatorpillowsinterstatemall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed at their sister property, the Comfort Suites, a few times and had a good experience but since it was sold out I figured I'd try the MainStay this time and was not disappointed.

Had a smaller king room which was clean and comfortable, it was decent sized but I thought it was a tad cluttered. Think I would have preferred if they left the recliner, got rid of the couch and replaced it with a small table and chairs instead. It doesn't make sense to have a hotel with a kitchen yet not provide a place for 2 people to sit and eat a meal IMO.

Wifi worked great and was quite fast as well. Beds were reasonably comfortable. Kitchen was equipped with a dishwasher, full size fridge, 2 burner cooktop, microwave and cooking utensils, though much of the silverware was missing, think I had like 2 forks and 1 spoon total. Kitchen sink was really tiny, looked like something you would see in an RV.

Cleanliness was great and everything worked well and was in good condition, I didn't ask but the hotel seemed either fairly new or recently remolded within the last 2 or 3 years.

Guy at the front desk was really friendly, never caught his name but he was great.

Overall I thought this was a nice property, had no problems at all and wlll return when I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The kids loved the water slides and little pool area, perfect for mine (ages 2 and 8) plus the water was super warm. Room was large, good size bathroom, clean......no complaints at all. Will be back to stay

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank jackiesinclair
Deidre E, Director of Sales at MainStay Suites Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for taking time to place a review, we love hearing about your stay and so pleased you and your family enjoyed our waterpark and accomodations. Thank you for choosing Mainstay Suites Bismarck. We hope to see you again very soon!

Deidre E
Director of Sales

Reviewed 17 March 2014

By far one of the nicest, cleanest and most reasonable places we stayed in our month of traveling. Staff was great, especially when we had car trouble and thought we would be checking out late. Rooms are huge, and full kitchen was really nice.

Room Tip: Just plain nice. Don't be afraid to make reservations here!!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is a relatively new property in Bismarck. The rooms are very comfortable and everything is so new and clean. I would love to have the amenities of these rooms at one of my ski destinations. There is a FULL SIZE refrigerator, dishwasher, 2 burner stovetop, and cookware and dishes. I'm usually looking forward to eating out when I go to Bismarck so I only used the refrigerator to store my leftovers :-) The breakfast also had a nice selection of hot and cold options. My only complaint was the slow elevator but then I got my exercise using the stairs. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Deb Z
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed overnight while traveling on vacation. We were so pleased to find a full kitchen and a very nice recliner in the room after having traveled a long ways on vacation. Staff was friendly and a very nice breakfast is served. Quiet room and very very clean.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family