Residence Inn Bismarck North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom suitefire pitfull kitchenbratwurstevening socialsgreat hotelhome away from homewine and beerliving areapull out couchnewer propertythe breakfast areafull serviceexcellent place to staylaundry roomhotel is locatedchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Love my room, it's nicely appointed and very clean. Marriott did a good job with this one. Hotel staff is very nice and accommodating. I have the studio, I am only staying one night and it's perfect. Love A+++

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were both very pleased with everything during our stay. The staff was wonderful! All very friendly and willing to do whatever is needed to make us, and other guest happy. From the outside you can't see how great of place it is. Decorated modern and cute. I loved the outdoor seating area. A fire pit and a bbq make you feel like your in your own back yard. The room was nice. Full size kitchen, nice couch and computer desk. The king bed was comfortable we slept great. I had never been to the area before and did not see much of it, besides a few stores and restaurants by the hotel. We have been rewards members for a few years now although this was my first time at Residence Inn, I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised. I normally stay with staybridge; but thought we would give this a try. The suites are very nicely laid out. The table, desk, couch and kitchen are all comfortable and usable. The beds are comfortable. The closet is a little on the small side. The pool area is basic; but it is what I would expect for an extended stay hotel. The meals were better than average and had a better fruit and healthy choice option than I am used to. It is in a newer area so there is some construction noise; but it isn't a deal breaker.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Let's just start by saying, "THANK YOU Marriott" after a month long business trip many different hotels this is by far the best! From all of the staff (and I do mean all, they are sooooo nice!) to the decor,pool,jacuzzi and don't get me started about the beds and breakfast! All I can say is just simply fantastic, it's one of those places that's so comfy,warm and inviting you never want to leave. We've got the two bedroom suit, it's like a small luxurious apartment with a complete full kitchen and don't forget the most comfortable beds. They really go the extra mile here to make you feel at home. The also have a social Monday thru Thursday serving drinks and food which reminds me, I have to go get ready for the BBQ tonight! If your in the Bismark area make it a point to stay here, you'll only regret it if you don't!!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vicki D
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stayed here while in BIsmarck for business. While my room was not ready when I arrived, the staff jumped right on it & made sure one was ready quickly. They also went out of their way during my stay to make sure every need was met.
The hotel itself is clean, offers an excellent breakfast with many delicious options. In-room wifi was reliable. The beds were very comfortable, I slept well every night. Soundproofing is excellent, I did not hear anyone in adjacent rooms. The hotel has several dining options within walking distance.
The fitness center has bikes and treadmills with built-in television monitors to make your time on the machines pleasurable.
I have to commend housekeeping as I even saw them sweeping & vacuuming the stairways to the exits, something that most hotels neglect. That shows a great attention to detail that you don't see at many hotels.
I will definately make this my #1 option next time I am in Bismarck.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business