“So considerate and thoughtful!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Hankinson, North Dakota
“So considerate and thoughtful!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Nice, clean and perfect for the business traveler. A special highlight for me was Rosemary and the breakfast crew, as I was on crutches and they were so considerate and helpful. Definitely started my day off right!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your review and for staying with us at the Sleep Inn and Suites of Bismarck. I am glad to know that you were treated well and that our staff was helpful for you. Rosemary certainly does a great job at breakfast and loves making our guests feel at home. We look forward to your next trip to Bismarck.

Guest Service Agent Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chaska
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stayed at the Sleep Inn for the State Wrestling Tournament in February. It was very nice. Rooms clean, nice stuff in there. Breakfast was good.
Two things - they charge a lot of money for their rooms. Thats fine - but when you charge over $100 I expect perfection, and here is where they failed.
It is the state wrestling tourney, the place is full of kids and the pool is Closed on Thursday AND Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. The guy was running some machine cleaning the deck both days. I asked the desk for another hotel in town where they have something worked out so we can use their pool, if this is common practice then they must have a back up plan.
Guess what the did not, so my son and about 25 other kids and parents sat in the lobby for 3 hours looking at each other in an expensive hotel with a pool that we could not use during the day. That makes it way overpriced.
If you are to stay I would call and find out what days the pool is open. I was not offered any solution or refund of any sort and alerted multiple front desk people - they really dont care after they get the money in the till
If you dont care about the pool - giddy up!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank ChrisG00
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Guest,
I do apologize that the pool was closed. We only close it if it needs to be cleaned. We always try our best to make sure the pool gets cleaned before weekends such as the wrestling tournament you were here for. Unfortunately, there are times where we have to close the pool due circumstances out of our control and we in turn have to close down our pool unexpectedly. I have talked to the entire front desk staff about what to do in case a pool situation like this arises again so that we can accommodate our guests accordingly. Again, I do apologize about our pool and the way in which the front desk handled it.

Guest Services Manager
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have spent many nights at this property from the week it opened in 2012 to present day. The facility is well maintained, safe and clean. The entire team of employees truly insist on meeting your needs to ensure you have a safe and comfortable stay. They really do go above and beyond and set the standard for others to emulate. They offer a very clean and comfortable room as well as an outstanding breakfast selection. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for reviewing the Sleep Inn and Suites of Bismarck. We greatly appreciate your continued business since we have opened and are glad that every stay you have had since then has been exceptional. We are looking forward to your next visit to Bismarck. Again, we thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sleep Inn and Suites of Bismarck.

Safe travels,
Guest Services Manager
Sleep Inn and Suites-Bismarck, ND
Wyandotte, Michigan
Reviewed 13 March 2014

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor I was quite excited to stay here. I have to say that I found the experience to be mediocre. First of all, we were checked in to a dirty room by one staff member who made no attempt at conversation, another staff member corrected it and put us in to a different room, but never apologized or seemed overly concerned about it. The breakfast had a lot of options, but it was obvious it was microwaved. We also had a slight annoyance with people running up and down the halls as there was a wrestling team staying in the hotel that night. Overall I had a much better experience down the street at the Amercinn and will stay there in the future. I just don't understand what all the fuss is about here...

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire Sleep Inn and Suites staff I'd like to offer our deepest apologies about your experience at our hotel. I have made it a point to talk with my whole front desk staff about customer service, especially that in which many people read about in Tripadvisor reviews, and what it means to be friendly and welcoming along with making it a point to exceed a guest's expectations, most importantly while fixing any issues a guest may have. I would like to offer our services again and make things right for you the next time you are in Bismarck.

My deepest apologies,
Anthony M.
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Due to a burst watermain at theRamada,the very nice manager had booked us in here. What a lovely place!very helpful staff,v.clean,good little gym and immaculate swimming pool. Very open and sunny, large room with fridge and the most comfortable hotel bed ever.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Dear Guest,
I am so very glad we were able to accommodate you during the Ramada's water main break. I'm pleased to hear that our staff did a great job welcoming you and assisting you where needed. I hope to see you again the next time you are in Bismarck.

Anthony Moore
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel will no reservation and without any questions Anna P. was right there to assist. We needed so assistance in getting production into the room and she not only gave me a room large enough to handle all product without any issues and was right there to assist. Also the hotel, itself, was very nice any will recommend to all. Thank you

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Sleep Inn and suites of Bismarck. We appreciate your review and kind words about Anna. She is one of our great Guest Service Agents at the hotel and is very willing to help guests in whatever way she can. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again the next time you are in Bismarck.

Thank you again for your review and have a great day.
-Anthony Moore
Oakland, California
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This was my first stay at this great place, but if I'm ever in the area - I'll be back. Everything is clean, well kept, and its really quiet. The rooms were well appointed and contained all the amenities I needed for work and relaxation. Plenty of pillows on the bed, and lots of electrical outlets for all the computer and phone hookups. The bathroom was large, with new fixtures, granite countertops and fluffy white towels. The water was always hot, and I didn't hear flushing in other rooms. The pool is a dream this time of year - warm and inviting. Breakfast in the mornings is much more than "continental", and the ladies that prepare the spread are warm and friendly. No need to go anywhere else to eat before you take off. The front desk staff is actually helpful and available. Thank you to the entire staff for making this a great stay!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Dira P
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you had a fantastic stay and that the breakfast and front desk staff were helpful and friendly. Our guests certainly come first. We look froward to your next stay at the Sleep Inn and Suites-Bismarck.

-Anthony M