“A treat.”

Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We spent only one night in Bismarck. This hotel is a keeper. GREAT check-in experience and wonderful staff member to welcome us. The room though not huge was in excellent condition. Same holds true for the public areas of the facility. We used both the pool/hot tub and the exercise room, and both were absolutely immaculate and well-stocked. The exercise equipment in very new, Precor with fans even. And there is a TV in the workout room, and free weights/ Lovely cookies and lemonade in the reception area at all times. Breakfast this morning was everything we needed for a great start to the day, including a few hot items. We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review about your stay with us. I am glad that your stay was a treat and that you enjoyed it as much as you did.We always do our best to give our guests the best experience as possible and it seems that we were able to do that for you. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Bismarck.

Thank you and Travel Safe!
Guest Services Agent Manager
Sleep Inn and Suites

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I had my first stay at the Sleep Inn in Bismarck and it was wonderful.The hotel is beautiful and clean.The staff were extremely friendly, particularly the lady responsible for breakfast. It still honors state rates. The beds were very comfortable and rooms are modern. The breakfast far exceeded my expectations for a continental breakfast- oatmeal bar, danishes, breads, hot breakfast bar, etc. Didn't have a chance to check out the pool. This is my new hotel for business trips to Bismarck!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad to know that we were able to exceed your expectations for breakfast and that you enjoyed everything about your stay. We look forward to see you again the next time you visit Bismarck.

Thank you and Safe Travels!
Guest Service Agent Manager
Sleep Inn and Suites of Bismarck

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This property is much nicer and better appointed than any other Sleep Inn I have ever encountered. The rooms are clean and spacious and the lobb looked more like one found in a higher class hotel. The only downside to this property was the few dining options available within walking distance. Hooters eventually gets a bit old after several consecutive nights. :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying with us and letting us know about your stay. I am glad that we made a positive memory for you and that you enjoyed your stay and that our lobby gave you a five star feeling. We hope you are able to stay with us again the next time you come to Bismarck.

Thank you again and Safe Travels!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The staff was friendly and welcoming. It's been the most clean hotel We've ever stayed in. Great Breakfast! When the spa wasnt warming up we asked the front desk to see if she could turn the spa up and she did just that 105 was perfect. Thank You Sleep Inn and Suites Best Ever! Will stay again and tell everyone how good it is!

Room Tip: If you have kids the first floor is best close to the pool and easy access to the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I am so glad you stayed with us during your trip to Bismarck and that we were able to be the cleanest hotel you have stayed at, we pride ourselves in keeping our hotel looking just like we did when we first opened. I am also glad to know that our front desk staff were able to help you in adjusting the hot tub to a comfortable for you.

Thank you again for staying with us and Safe Travels!
-Anthony M

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed in Bismarck last night and had a wonderful experience at the Sleep Inn and Suites. The room was very clean, and comfortable. Pool area was very clean as well. There was a good selection for breakfast and the hot food was HOT. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
First off, I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Sleep Inn and Suites of Bismarck. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was very polite and friendly to you during your visit. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I am very happy to know that you enjoyed the selection of hot foods for you starting your day. We look forward to your next stay for the next time you visit wonderful Bismarck, ND.

Thank you again and Safe travels!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here for a night trip to shop. Clean staff very nice breakfast area. It is close to shopping
and the expressway. The front desk helped us with directions to the places we needed to visit.
We were close to a movie theater for movies that night.

Room Tip: Any room is great. If you don't want to be close to the pool and dining area request upper leve...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and and for staying with us. I am glad the staff was very helpful and that you enjoyed breakfast. we hope to have you visit us again the next time you come to Bismarck.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Nice, clean and perfect for the business traveler. A special highlight for me was Rosemary and the breakfast crew, as I was on crutches and they were so considerate and helpful. Definitely started my day off right!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Anthony M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your review and for staying with us at the Sleep Inn and Suites of Bismarck. I am glad to know that you were treated well and that our staff was helpful for you. Rosemary certainly does a great job at breakfast and loves making our guests feel at home. We look forward to your next trip to Bismarck.

Guest Service Agent Manager