“Mexican TV dinner is a better bet”

Paradiso Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 185 Restaurants in Bismarck
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: For over 40 years, we have been the hot spot for birthdays and celebrations. Our delicious Mexican cuisine and atmosphere provide a fun dining experience in each of our five locations across North Dakota. Whether your group chooses to dine in Fargo, Bismarck, Minot, Jamestown or Grand Forks, you will receive free chips and salsa and extraordinary specials. Every day of the week has its own special on everything from nachos to fajitas to dessert! When deciding on a Mexican restaurant to celebrate a birthday or relax, choose Paradiso.
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Never had bland Mexican and it tasted like it was nuked in the microwave 3 times over. The chips and salsa weren't even good. Salsa tasted like it came out of a can and the chips were stale. The service and atmosphere wasn't too bad to add something positive about the place.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

This was my first time to a Paradiso, despite living in Fargo for almost a year. I opened the menu and found to my delight, almost a whole page of vegetarian dishes! (I'm not, but I really love to have the option) And then my eyes found something amazing: SEAFOOD BURRITO. I proceeded to order this and was rewarded with a humungous burrito filled with crab sticks and shrimp and smothered in a cheesy sauce. This is the closest I've ever come to tasting the seafood enchilada from Chi-Chi's at a restaurant.

Other than that, the chips and salsa were standard. Service was fast and friendly and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Paradiso is such a fun atmosphere. The service was super as well as the food and drinks. The price was unbelievable,especially for all that you received. Bar tender definitely knew how to make your drinks and servw them..Such friendly staff. Would certainly go back and highly recommend to anyone who is looking to enjoy themselves with fantastic tasting food,drink and overall great atmosphere. A very FUN place

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Lots to choose from, always look forward to trying something new every time we visit. Always great service, good prices enjoyable food. When we want Mexican food we always think Paradiso

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Service and portion sizes were adequate. The food was some what bland, but the daquiri was tasty and made me think of warm beaches. This was crucial since it was still snowing in April here.