“If only they had an elevator”
Review of Ramada Bismarck

Ramada Bismarck
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I really liked this hotel and actually stayed for another time period after I returned to Bismarck for business. The staff makes this hotel. They were great. If only they had an elevator (and free breakfast). My second stay I made sure I was on the 1st floor and so the free breakfast would have been a 5! The food at the restaurant was good especially their breakfast buffet. It was worth the price. My bed was so comfortable. I loved the comforter and pillows. My room was very clean and the bathrooms were spacious. I didn't use the pool but from the looks of it, I wish I could have.

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Laurie S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Your feedback is amazing. Thank you for such a glowing review. We are so happy you received such fabulous customer service and guest satisfaction. We strive for excellence with every stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Bismarck

Reviewed 25 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diana J

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have to commend the staff of this hotel (esp. Anthony) because they were so helpful and professional when I accidentally forgot some of my possessions in the room after check out. I was already too far away from the hotel to go back and retrieve my possessions when I realized my mistake. The staff were in continuous and reassuring contact with me and were able to ship my possessions to me safely. I was so pleased with how the staff handled my stressful experience that I signed up for a tripadvisor acct just to comment them. Thank you, Ramada!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Iam so glad we were able to return everything to you safely, I know what a horrible feeling it can be to leave behind valuables that aren't replaceable. It is awesome to hear that Anthony went above and beyond. Thank you for your positive feedback. I will share with my staff. Hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Housekeeping is painfully slow. My room got cleaned at 9pm (after I called) and they would only make 1 of the beds because of my "personal items" on the bed - a pillow and blanket I brought from home. I found hair in the tub and spiderwebs in the lamp. The window treatments were filthy and the Sheetrock on the walls and ceilings seems to be splitting at every seam. The door knob in my bathroom had been upgraded but only on one side! And I had to ask for towels several times. 2 towels is not enough for 2 people. I use 1 for my hair alone. The entire hotel conference area needs an update. After several meetings I can say the lighting is terrible, the public restrooms are bad. There is no attention to detail. None do the paper towel dispensers worked. Dead batteries.

1  Thank NicoleO O

Thank you for your feedback on our property. I assure you, your experience is not our norm. I have spoken to all Departments to make their corrections. We use all feedback to further our training.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com