“dirtiest place ever and most disrespectful people running the place”

Budget Inn Express Bismarck
Ranked #32 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
“dirtiest place ever and most disrespectful people running the place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

when we first walked into the room, it was dirty and walked into the bathroom and seen a cockroach crawling on the bathtub. the manager is the most disrespectful person ever and they never clean and change bedding like they say. there was mold around window by door and in the bathtub. i would never recommend this motel for anyone to rent. also was suppose to get free Wi-fi and asked the manager about it and she said she turned it off so no one can use it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Michele L
budgetinnexpressb, Webmaster at Budget Inn Express Bismarck, responded to this review, 7 January 2016
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Mold so bad 2 of my family members sent to hospital from the mold exposure. When asked the maintenence to clean it up was asked what room we were in and was told our room was off limits nobody was to go in there because they didn't like my mother and her bf. (Who was paying for it with their two jobs.) & because of our previous complaints about mold and mice.I immediantly got mad called and reported them to the health dept. They sent someone the next day. Yvonne made sure to come in to pretend she cared to put show on for the inspector. When leaving after inspection she Told my mother
'you'll be sorry about this'
luckily the apt. We have been waiting for let us move in before move in date. Many many other things wrong with this place and the people running it. Wish I could say
it all. Very disturbed by this place and wish there was something I could do to shut this horrible place down. I have pictures of how bad the mold was there and smell.

• Stayed February 2014
6 Thank Saraya B
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I apologize that we let you down. Since your stay, we’ve made a number of changes and improvements and are now providing a better guest experience than ever before. I hope you have the opportunity to try us again and see how we’ve changed for the better in so many ways. We’ll be here when you need us.

Hotel Manager

Travellers are raving about these Bismarck hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

When we get to the room first thing I saw it was dirty sheet on the bed 2nd dirty towels in shower than I went to the office ask them to change towels and sheet, beds they said that what u get in this place. One word for this place don't go there it all

• Stayed September 2013
6 Thank Yelfimov25
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m very sorry that we let you down during this stay. But we’ve now changed in many ways and are providing a better guest experience than ever before. I hope you will soon be able to give us another chance so you can see that we’re now providing a nice guest experience and a good array of amenities.

FREEPORT
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

I can't believe the city allows this place to run. It should be removed for internet listing. The pictures on the site look nothing like real deal. This is not fit for anyone to stay at. Most of the people their live there. One feels very uncomfortable on the premises. What ever you do don't stay there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: There isn't one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank DONALD C
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your needs and did not live up to your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and in providing a great place to stay for so many guests, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Perhaps you will give us another try in the future so we can do a better job of satisfying you. We’re always working to get better and have made significant changes since your stay.

cambridge
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2012

We called to see if they had any openings. Pulled in the parking lot, I wouldn't even leave our car there. Went inside, looked around, and that was enough. Told them who we were and cancelled. Well worth and extra $10 - $20 to stay some place else.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank oldkinda
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. I’m sorry we made a poor first impression on you and that you didn’t have the opportunity to stay with us. We always do a good job for our guests. Since your very brief visit, we’ve made a number of changes and improvements to the hotel and are now providing a better guest experience than ever. We’ll be here for you if you decide to try us again.

Minot, North Dakota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

It depends on what room you stay in. They have had law suits because they actually put wall paper over the black mold. The carpets aren't very clean. Better keep your shoes on!

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms on the 1St floor.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank TaTa008
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. We take pride in providing a great guest experience and I regret whatever happened to cause you to make these comments about the quality of our hotel. We operate a clean, comfortable hotel and have improved in many ways since your comments. I hope you will stay with us soon and see that we’re better than ever before.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

we'll stay again if I want the ritz I'll have to go to a higher priced place like the Raddison hotel don't need to pay that kind of price ,Kleen rooms and very resonable.

Room Tip: good very reasonable room compared to all hotels & motels in town
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank royallancers
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words -- and we’ve gotten even better since your stay. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and affordable place to stay. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m happy that you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.