Fireside Inn & Suites
US$122
Hotels.com
Rodeway Inn(Devils Lake)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsconcierge roomroom was cleanhockey tournamentin townsausageribsfree beerpositive experiencequeen bedan older buildinggreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastbeyond my expectationspriced appropriatelyteams stayingkids and adultsnice hot tub
Reviewed 25 December 2013

My Husband & I stay at the Fireside Inn at least once a year when we travel home for the holidays.They always have friendly staff and their rooms are always clean and cozy. We look forward to our stay there this summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
MinnesotaMitch, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Autumn,

Thank you so much for the reply. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even more comfortable.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I’m no stranger to business class hotels. To be honest, I’ve never written a review for one before. Typically, if I come up against issues I simply don’t return. Over the course of the last year I’ve spent approximately 18 weeks in Devils Lake on business. Even though I could stay at any hotel in town I choose to say at the Fireside Inn.

They’ve got all of the basics covered.
1. Fast and reliable internet throughout the building.
2. Breakfast is better here than most hotels.
3. The 40+ inch flat panel TV with HBO in every room.
4. Free local calls.
5. Indoor pool and hot tub.
6. Clean and comfortable rooms.
7. An overall great value.

This is why I prefer to stay at the Fireside Inn:
1. Great staff. They’re willing to go the extra mile.
2. The gym facilities… You won’t find the typical hotel gym here. You know the usual treadmill and exercise bike-- The Fireside Inn contracts with Mercy Physical Fitness for use of their facilities. I really enjoy working out at a real gym.
3. The Concierge Room, which is open from Monday through Thursday evenings every week. They provide complimentary wine and beer, not to mention great tasting snacks. I really enjoy socializing with the other guests. Thanks Helen!
4. Maid service is friendly and efficient. The rooms are always squeaky clean. Thanks Teresa!
5. I also like the fresh baked cookies at the front desk.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank thdzsm

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!! We appreciate your business and we cannot thank you enough for your detailed and pleasant comments.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2013

A family member recently moved to Devils Lake so we will be going there often to visit. We had stayed at a well-known chain hotel on our previous visit but decided to give the Fireside a try. It is a privately owned hotel, not a chain or franchise, which we liked right off the bat. The cost was more economical, rooms were fine, staff friendly, pool area nice and the hot breakfast was top of the line! This will be our "home away from home" while in Devils Lake!

Room Tip: There are rooms available adjacent to the pool area.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Hi Joan,

We are glad to hear that you are going to stay again. We are so proud to be your home away from home!

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

My wife and I had gone to British Columbia to purchase a car and drive it back home to Manitoba. We chose to return home through the states from Washington to North Dakota making it into a five day trip. We stayed at five different motel chains along the way, but this was by far the best. Upon check in we were given complementary drink and appetizer tickets, the room was updated with the most comfortable bed and a great breakfast selection before hitting the road in the morning. Five plus star motel.

Room Tip: Some rooms were updated in the last two years. Ask for them. Couple of dollars more but well worth it, but the others are still excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lance S

Hello Lance,

Thank you for choosing us, we value your feedback. Also, thanks for the five plus star rating!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2013

If you need a hotel in Devils Lake stay here. Very nice motel and the customer service
is top notch. The swimming pool and hot tub are very clean. There is an excellent breakfast. The rooms are very nice and have plenty of outlets for charging.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple