“Not intersted in going again”

Kneadful Things Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Devils Lake
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I've been to this place twice. Once when they first openend and once last year. When they first opened they were terrific! The place had a lot of baked goods and it was really good. Last year when I went they had maybe a few cookies and maybe a muffin. All stale. It wasn't like it was that early in morning either, about 9am. I also wanted a coffee and they acted like I was asking for some kind of National Secret.

The muffins I ended up with were about the same quality as Levers. Don't bother with this place.

Normally I'm pro bakeries, but this place is run but a bunch of buffoons who have no business running this kind of eatery.

There are newer reviews for Kneadful Things Bakery

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We had a nice lunch today at Kneadful Things but I wanted to say that the lawn needs mowing badly and the weeds are rampant. This is not a good first impression and we were a little apprehensive about going in but we were pleasantly surprised to find the inside clean and welcoming. We were disappointed however, that so many of the menu items were unavailable plus they only had decaf coffee, no regular and the ice machine was empty. The bread rack was also near empty. There were also very few dessert selections. This could be such an outstanding restaurant and I'm sure we will go back. Hopefully, the above items will be taken care of before our next visit. Sonja

Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Most if the selections are cookies but a small place like DL is fortunate to actually have a location with homemade goodies. Sandwiches are available and they looked good. We had a piece of red velvet cake that was OK and a cherry strudel that was excellent. The young girl helping us was very sweet and the inside is very comfortably appointed. The fireplace makes for a nice spot to linger. They don't make specialty coffee drinks but have all you can drink brewed coffee that is of good quality. This is a very nice place to stop and some of the other reviews were unfairly critical, at least for our experience.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

My co-worker and I are obsessed with Dans French onion soup. We went in for some soup to go and got pumpkin bread. Neither or us are fans of pumpkins but this pumkin bread was great. Everytime we go I always end up trying something out of my comfort zone which is exactly what I need to do once in a while.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

I would think a sign that says bakery would have a bakery in it. Three cookies on a plate and one loaf of bread is not my idea of a bakery. Very disapponited

1  Thank Kaymc526