“A HIDDEN TREASURE IN WESTERN NORTH DAKOTA”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Dickinson
Reviewed 12 October 2010

A friend suggested this hotel and he was spot on. The room was spacious and very well appointed. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. The breakfast the next day was perfect. Great service too.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
shanadickinson, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2010

Thank you for staying us and for appreciating our property.

Management

Reviewed 14 September 2010

The front desk is very unorganized. Our reservations were cancelled before we even arrived. Then they charged our credit card for a night that we didn't even stay and refused to refund our money. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. There were plenty of customers at the desk with us who had wrong charges and experienced terrible customer service.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2010

We booked two rooms at this hotel. One was a king bed and the other was a suite (that is all they had left at the time of the booking). We were told that the suite would have a computer in the room, we then checked the book and were excited to have our own computer for the night. When we checked in the first suite smelled of cigarette smoke, we asked to be changed. The 2nd suite had a computer that wasn't hooked up. I hooked the computer up but it wasn't working. I then called down to the front desk and was told that they are not working and I could use the front desk computer. No "sorry", no one told me on check in...nothing.
The next day when checking out, I spoke with the manager and explained that for paying TOP dollar for a room that I should have at least been notified that the computer didn't work so I didn't go through the hassle of hooking it up. I thought for what was advertised and I was told, that I should have received at least an apology or a small discount. NO WAY...was told that the computer was complimentary and was sent on my way with no apology or thanks for staying. I won't be staying there again! Also....travelers head the others beware...the breakfast was BAD!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Check in was easy and hotel was beautiful. Surprising for such a small town in the middle of North Dakota. Rooms were good and the workout room was fantastic. Pool was small and you could smell lots of chlorine in the hallway.

The free breakfast at this hotel gives a bad name to all Best Western's. I took one, maybe two bites of the food and tossed it in the garbage. The rest of my family did the same. We headed down the street to McDonald's and sadly that was far superior to the "free" breakfast at Best Western.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank champster117
Reviewed 15 April 2010

Hotel rooms were way overpriced...booked us the wrong rooms ended up having to take a suite because thats all that was left...didn't comp us any when it was their fault they messed up the reservations....needless to say it was a VERY EXPENSIVE one night stay over $300.00 for the suite and one king room. Will not be staying there again!!! Asked for an hour late check out and was turned down for that too...sorry, but I will drive somewhere else before I stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed 26 October 2009

Overrated location with greasy meats for breakfast. Jacuzzi was broken.
Accomodations not available as described.

Beware

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2009

Hotel opened about three months ago so still very new and very clean. Rooms a little expensive but worth it if you want new and clean! Only downside to this hotel is that the front faces the side of a strip mall so next to impossible to find. Not visible from the street. Had to stop and ask directions to hotel. Front desk not too helpful about shopping areas or attractions in the area.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple