“excellent service”

Comfort Inn Dickinson I-94
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Dickinson
Reviewed 28 December 2010

The staff is very helpful and friendly. the rooms are nice.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank wthomaso
DickinsonComfortInn, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dickinson I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2011

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our hotel. I have passed your remarks onto my staff. They really appreciate hearing the good stuff!

Melissa Johnson
Dickinson Comfort Inn

Reviewed 22 December 2010

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Dickinson, ND and had a wonderful experience. I normally don't bother to write a review one way or another but the employees were always smiling, my rooms were cleaned very well every day, and the breakfast was good. I would also like to compliment the front desk workers. Everytime i was looking for a nice restraunt or for something to do they always gave me good advice. I will definitely be staying there again when I am in the area.

Mario Loreti

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank lore0154
Reviewed 22 December 2010

Our stay at the Comfort Inn in Dickinson, ND. was very enjoyable. The staff was friendly and courteous. The check in went smoothly and we were in our rooms quickly. The rooms and baths were very clean and well appointed. We ate breakfast there every morning, the food was fresh and well presented. The hotel seemed very busy yet the staff was always helpful and friendly. I would recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Dickinson.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2010

Finally a decent comfort inn... for the price in oil boom country you really get a good nights sleep considering all the rooms in the hotel. The shower was hot, room was clean and staff was friendly. After talking with some of my co-workers this is one of the better hotels in the city. They also have truck plug-in for your cold nights

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 14 August 2010

Musty small room, terrible is you have allergies or asthma. Toilet kept running all night. LOUD air conditioner. Small, lumpy pillows.
Matress sloped on one side, felt as if I was falling off bed right onto the wall. (Bed was only about 8 inches away from wall on one side). Tossing and turning in this uncomfortable room, decided to write review and hope morning comes soon. Read other reviews online, but thought others were being harsh. Please do not waste your money, go elsewhere.

I I apologize for your uncomfortable stay. I do want to let you know that we are constantly updating rooms and renovating. Some things that have happened since your stay in August are several new rooms of mattresses. The bedding is chosen by Choice Hotels so our hands are tied on the pillows, these are the pillows that Choice Hotels requires. I have passed your comments onto the corporate offices.

Reviewed 12 August 2010

This hotel has a modern decor. Our room was fairly clean, but there were corners and crevices that could have been better looked after. The bathroom was in need of a little updating - toilet seat was worn and grout between floor tiles was chipping and stained, but the tub surround seemed newer and was clean. Nothing bad enough that would keep me from staying again. Our room was at the rear of the building so we entered through the stairwell there, the security door was either never locked or the lock wasn't working and the stairwell was dingy and wasn't kept as clean as the rest of the building. I was disapointed with the uncleanliness of the pool - I dodged 4 different bandages along with candy wrappers on the way from the door to a pool chair. The floor was dirty and the edges of the pool were stained/yellowed. Kids never seem to mind a little dirt though, so mine had a great time as there is spray toys, a waterslide and climbing aparatus above the pool. All in all, it was a decent place to stay and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Goodvaluetravel

I just wanted to thank you for your comments on our hotel. I also wanted to let you know that there is a little updating going on at the Comfort Inn in Dickinson ND. We are currently in the process of remodeling all bathrooms. That includes all new tile, paint, light fixtures, and vanities. The other exciting news we have to share are some renovation on our water park. The pools have recently been painted and the floor will be redone during the month of February with an all new finish on it. During that time we will also be installing some new water park features. I hope you will stay with us during any of your future travels to the Dickinson area.

Reviewed 1 March 2010

We arrived on a friday afternoon and tried to get a nap in before our engagement for the evening. Out side of our door they were using and air compresser to nail the flooring down, OOPS no nap for us!!!!!!
The pillows were very small and lumpy, I am sure they had been washed in a washing machine and then lumped up and stuffed in a pillow case which had been doubled to make them a little bit useable. Come on Get some new pillows.
The room was dirty and smelled musty.
The floor gave in as we walked across it, I was afraid the people downstairs might have company as we walked across the floor.
The shower was appperntly suppose to be energy efficient because we had to run around in it to get wet. Took me 10 minutes just to get the shampoo out of my hair.

I went into the hot tub where there were nothing but snotty nose little kids, I now have a rash all over my body and he chlorine was so strong that we had to leave the area after about 10 minutes. This motel used to be really nice but I would not stay there again.
I could not get hooked up to the free wireless internet and the staff was no help. I finally had to contact the provider for the answers I needed.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
DickinsonComfortInn, Manager at Comfort Inn Dickinson I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2010

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments about your stay at the Comfort Inn. As indicated by your comments we recently completed a major renovation on 50 of our rooms, including new case goods, paint, wallpaper, and carpet.
I apologize for your disappointment in our hot tub facility. As a hotel with a water park we tend to attract several families.
I hope you will stay with us in the future so we can provide you with an experience that meets your expectation.
Comfort Inn Management and Staff