“Nice little spot”
Review of Enderlin Inn

Enderlin Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Enderlin
Enderlin Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Enderlin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The Enderlin Inn is a nice little motel. It was quiet and clean but could use headboards for the beds. Breakfast was basic, nothing to write home about. Staff was friendly, price was reasonable. A good place for an overnight.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank dpeirson
cherijeaton, Owner at Enderlin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed staying at our property. We all work very hard to provide a clean, comfortable room for a reasonable rate. Regarding headboards in the rooms: All of our beds have headboards with the exception of the sofabeds & rollaway beds. Please call us the next time you're going through Enderlin so we can save a room for you!!

Reviewed 27 September 2011

Stayed here for two nights while participating in the Fort Ransom Art Festival. I stay here every year because it's clean, the beds are comfortable, the room is spacious, it has a microwave and frig, and the price is reasonable. My only "negative" comment is that the door for my room (#28) had issues - unless I slammed it, I could not get the latch to catch. Also the deadbolt would not line up properly, so I couldn't use that to secure the room at night. The breakfast supplies are pretty basic - cereal, muffins, bagels, toast, coffee, milk and orange juice.

5  Thank HermitCrab B

Been to Enderlin Inn? Share your experiences!