“Great hotel!”

Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Horace, North Dakota
“Great hotel!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

We stayed here for one night and redeemed our hotel points for a free stay. Our main purpose was to let the kids do some swimming. The waterpark isn't very big, but the kids had a great time. There were many kids in the pool and almost all of the tables were full, but we were able to get one on a Saturday night. The menu inside the pool area is pretty limited, but you can order off the Basie's menu also. Drinks are also available. It would have been nice if there were more options for kids on the menu. Rooms are very nice and very clean. Bathroom/shower was also very clean. I would stay here again without hesitaton.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

Recently stayed for two nights in a suite. Very spacious and clean. Beds extremely comfortable. Large bathroom with lots of counter space, which I really liked. Nice to have a separate sink near the fridge and microwave. Also the quietest hotel room we have stayed in in a long time. Had a large group of young people in room next to us late one night but didn't hear them at all. Pool area was also very nice. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Christine B, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience of our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed the room as we recently underwent renovations of all guest rooms. We hope to of service to you again in the future!
Duluth, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

Best hotel I have stayed in. Reasonable rates. You can't go wrong staying there.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Minnesota Lake, Minnesota, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I was totally impressed with the Ramada Plaza Suites & Conference Center in Fargo, ND. Based on what I paid per night in comparison to the service, appearance and overall friendliness of the staff, I felt that I got more than my monies worth. I make this comparison based on staying at some very expensive Hotels throughout the United States. This hotel is now my new base line in comparing other hotels in the future; they will have their work cut out to be the Ramada Plaza Suites in Fargo, ND. I will be staying there the next time I am in Fargo, ND.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Radford, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I highly recommend the Ramada in Fargo. I initially started my 5 day business stay at the Holiday Inn down the street and after 1 night switched the the Ramada, having discovered the Ramada by driving by. The decor and atmosphere is nice and updated (Holiday Inn is not bad, just shabby and dated and did not even have a room mini-fridge). The staff at Ramada are very friendly and professional. The room service food (coming from Basies Restaurant located in the Ramada first floor) was very high quality. I ordered several times once I discovered how tasty the dishes are, especially the desserts. I did not utilize any of the entertainment amenities (pool, etc.) as I was there on business, but they looked fine. I did use the room safe for my laptops and work papers which gave me peace of mind. The work set up met my needs. Since the government rate was honored at both hotels, but there was a world of difference in the overall quality of the hotel. FYI, Holiday Inn is 100% non-smoking; Ramada has smoking rooms available.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Christine B, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! All of our amenities are here to make your stay as satisfying as possible and are we glad you were able to experience some of them. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Alberta MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

The front desk staff were great, very helpful! The room service and maid service did a great job! Our room was spotless after shopping on Sat.! Overall the staff was very pleasant and made our stay very comfortable!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Christine B, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 5 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you are able to come visit us again soon!
Green Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

The Ramada VERY large suites and everything is always clean. New flat screen TVs installed since last my stay last January. Beds are comfortable and I have never been disturbed by noise during any of may stasys there. Desk staff is always friendly and helpful and the restaurant has very good food. Great value if you are staying in Fargo.

Room Tip: Suites are VERY large. Lots of room.