“Everything was great but I told them to put me on your...”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo
Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Bismarck
“Everything was great but I told them to put me on your...”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Everything was great but I told them to put me on your frequent stay card and they did not. I am very disappointed. I stayed two night because I had to drive my elder uncle and aunt to Fargo. I hoped to earn points for my stay.
Not to happy for the service for that,
J. Lee Gunlikson

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank J. Lee G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Manitoba
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Stayed here one night while on a family road trip. We opted for the suite as opposed to a standard room as we have young children, so we could put them to bed without having to sit in the dark. The location of the hotel is great, lots of shopping and dining within walking distance too. Hotel was in great shape, ample parking. Rooms were spacious and the layout was excellent with the door that segregated the sleeping area from the living area of the suite. The pool area was great. It was really nice to have a bar poolside as well. The only downside to the pool was the fact that there was a pool-party going on, which sort of meant an abnormal number of people in the pool area. Gym was good, it was right beside the pool.

A couple downfalls which could make me consider staying somewhere else if the price was the same...

1. Lack of complementary breakfast. With the number of other hotels in the area that have a complimentary breakfast, it just seems to lack that competitive advantage.

2. Slow elevators.

All in all, we stayed in 3 separate hotels on this road trip, and this was our favourite. I would recommend, and would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Fargo hotels
Staybridge Suites Fargo
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fargo
Clubhouse Hotel & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fargo
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street

Been to Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo

Property: Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo
Address: 1635 42nd Street SW, I-29 & I-94, Fargo, ND 58103-3323 (Formerly Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel & Conference Center)
Region: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
#7 Business Hotel in Fargo
#8 Family Hotel in Fargo
#8 Romantic Hotel in Fargo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo 3*
The Delta by Marriott Fargo is a newly renovated, full-service hotel based in the heart of Fargo's busiest retail, shopping and entertainment district. As a part of the Delta by Marriott family, we work to enhance travel for our guests with spacious rooms featuring ultra-comfortable beds, workspaces designed to keep you focused and thoughtfully placed USB outlets. The Delta by Marriott Fargo features 185 guest rooms including 117 two-room suites. At the Delta, simple is made perfect as we deliver the streamlined service, premium amenities and comfortable stay you need to stay recharged and rested on the road. Get a taste of North Dakota in Urban 42 Kitchen + Bar, located right in our lobby. Grab a Starbucks coffee in our new lobby kiosk, enjoy a cocktail in our lounge or refresh yourself in Coconut Cove and Cabana Waterpark and experience our 150’ waterslide! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Suites And Conference Center