“Awesome people/Excellent prices!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #23 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Fargo, North Dakota
“Awesome people/Excellent prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Hotel is newly renovated and the staff could not be more kind and courteous! We loved everything about our stay. The food is always hot (although the scrambled eggs and sausage links get sickening after having the same thing every day without change). These are not the only options, however.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 beds are only full size. If you want extra room, and do not have a family request a qu...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank sandraeliz99
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
I am glad that you have truly enjoyed your stay here. The staff here truly care about our guest's and I am more than pleased to know that we are doing our job correctly. We are here to help, so never hesitate to ask if needed. We take our time to ensure that our guest's are satisfied.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

After having a very chaotic morning at the bus station...I had the cab driver just take me to the Red Roof Inn, on a whim that there would be availability. All I wanted, at the time was a bed and a shower.
Well...I received more than that.

Lonnie...at the front desk went over and above her duties to make me feel comfortable.
I travel for a living and I've never had a front desk person go out of her way to take care of me.
The room was perfect! Very, VERY clean. Soft bed. Microwave. Frig. Everything to my liking.
Of course, WI-FI. A lovely swim in the pool. A soak in the hot-tub. Breakfast.
I was ready to tackle my travel problems full force, after staying here.
Thank You, Lonnie.
Thank You, Red Roof Inn. Fargo, ND
I will return!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor. Easy entrance and exit.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn of Fargo. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

I will make sure to let Lonnie know about you comments. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be pleasant as the previous one.
Mandan, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Was traveling for work in the Fargo area. Spent 1 night at the Red Roof Inn and was in a King room. Very nicely remodeled rooms. Comfortable beds, very clean room and bathroom. Nice flat screen TV in room. Enjoyed having a microwave and fridge in the room to use. Very friendly and courteous front desk staff. Continental breakfast in wonderful. Hotel is great for families as well as the kids can enjoy the pool and adults can use the workout room. Definitely staying here for all my business trips.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our wonderful guests and we appreciate yours. We pride ourselves in providing a place to stay at exceptional value and understand that the “little” things do matter when it comes to providing a comfortable room. Look forward seeing you on your next trip to Fargo.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed here for 1 night on the way home from Minneapolis. We paid 59 for night. Had a king room which was very clean. The room also had a microwave and fridge. The room was on the smaller side but that did not matter as we were not there long. The breakfast was good, with many choices. The hotel has a pool but we did not use it. We will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback on your recent visit to our hotel! I have shared this with the staff and we are all happy to have warmly accommodated you. We look forward to your next visit.
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

First of all if anyone read my reviews you know I travel about 300 nights per year.. My main concern is cleanliness .. I mean sometimes I comment on the breakfast.. This review will only be on the ROOM,, thank you for being CLEAN.. SMELLING CLEAN!!! I am impressed... Price was iffy .. But the way it looks was a relief.. All this week I have disappointed with the hotels I have stayed in... If you looking for clean This is it!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 3 October 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is a beautifully renovated hotel. The rooms are sparse but clean and tastefully decorated. Best price we could find and really not that far away from all the shopping we'd come to do. But the weekend staff....kind of harsh for a business in the hospitality industry -- the Monday morning staff made up for it -- so they still have some work to do to polish up the old place as most vacationers will arrive for some part of the weekend.
The breakfast was full and what we've come to expect -- again not well replenished on the weekend -- and having someone come to do messy clean up work on the ducts in the room 20 min before breakfast closes is a poor judgement call. I think RedRroof is on its way to competing with the chains by the mall - but it has a few wrinkles to iron out.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn. Yes the renovation looks beautiful. I'm so glad you could enjoy it. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue with maintenance in the breakfast area. This should have not happened. Also I will be retraining the staff on weekends in the area of hospitality. Hope to see you on future visit to Fargo.
Marysville, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

We needed a reasonably priced hotel that accepts dogs in that area of Fargo. Our relatives were moving into an apartment a few blocks away and we were helping them get settled. This was the perfect choice! We requested a ground floor, king room with fridge and that is what we got. While checking in I asked if the fridge had a freezer for our dog food. The friendly lady said it didn't but we were welcome to use the hotel freezer. So every day whoever was on duty at the desk went to the freezer to get a pkg. for us. That alone was a big plus for us. The room had everything we needed, the shower was impressive, the bed comfortable. The breakfast selection was great. The staff was friendly. It is located very close to a freeway off ramp but is vey quiet. What more can I say? We will be back next year when we visit our relatives.

Room Tip: The hotel is located next door to the Fargo Visitor's Center. The Visitor's Center is a big...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, 30 September 2013