Red Roof Inn Fargo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewslaminate floorspocket doorwafflesvisitor centerindoor pool and hot tubroom was cleanaffordable hotellooked nicedefinitely stay here againparking lotgreat customer servicefront desk personneeded a place to staywaffle makerfirst floorrooms are nicestaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Hotel is newly renovated and the staff could not be more kind and courteous! We loved everything about our stay. The food is always hot (although the scrambled eggs and sausage links get sickening after having the same thing every day without change). These are not the only options, however.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 beds are only full size. If you want extra room, and do not have a family request a queen room (single bed)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank sandraeliz99
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

I am glad that you have truly enjoyed your stay here. The staff here truly care about our guest's and I am more than pleased to know that we are doing our job correctly. We are here to help, so never hesitate to ask if needed. We take our time to ensure that our guest's are satisfied.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

After having a very chaotic morning at the bus station...I had the cab driver just take me to the Red Roof Inn, on a whim that there would be availability. All I wanted, at the time was a bed and a shower.
Well...I received more than that.

Lonnie...at the front desk went over and above her duties to make me feel comfortable.
I travel for a living and I've never had a front desk person go out of her way to take care of me.
The room was perfect! Very, VERY clean. Soft bed. Microwave. Frig. Everything to my liking.
Of course, WI-FI. A lovely swim in the pool. A soak in the hot-tub. Breakfast.
I was ready to tackle my travel problems full force, after staying here.
Thank You, Lonnie.
Thank You, Red Roof Inn. Fargo, ND
I will return!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor. Easy entrance and exit.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn of Fargo. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

I will make sure to let Lonnie know about you comments. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Was traveling for work in the Fargo area. Spent 1 night at the Red Roof Inn and was in a King room. Very nicely remodeled rooms. Comfortable beds, very clean room and bathroom. Nice flat screen TV in room. Enjoyed having a microwave and fridge in the room to use. Very friendly and courteous front desk staff. Continental breakfast in wonderful. Hotel is great for families as well as the kids can enjoy the pool and adults can use the workout room. Definitely staying here for all my business trips.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our wonderful guests and we appreciate yours. We pride ourselves in providing a place to stay at exceptional value and understand that the “little” things do matter when it comes to providing a comfortable room. Look forward seeing you on your next trip to Fargo.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed here for 1 night on the way home from Minneapolis. We paid 59 for night. Had a king room which was very clean. The room also had a microwave and fridge. The room was on the smaller side but that did not matter as we were not there long. The breakfast was good, with many choices. The hotel has a pool but we did not use it. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback on your recent visit to our hotel! I have shared this with the staff and we are all happy to have warmly accommodated you. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

First of all if anyone read my reviews you know I travel about 300 nights per year.. My main concern is cleanliness .. I mean sometimes I comment on the breakfast.. This review will only be on the ROOM,, thank you for being CLEAN.. SMELLING CLEAN!!! I am impressed... Price was iffy .. But the way it looks was a relief.. All this week I have disappointed with the hotels I have stayed in... If you looking for clean This is it!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013