Days Inn & Suites Fargo 19th Ave/Airport Dome
Ranked #20 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Bismarck
“Room dirty”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We came in Wenesday night at about 1030 pm the desk clerk gave me the wrong paperwork to sign. The Breakfast is really good love the changes that you made to have Omlets. We didn't cover up the first night with all the covers so we did not know the sheets were dirty with the bottom blanket. It looked like someone wiped the butt with the sheets and blanket. I was not offered anything so if I ever stay here again I will pull the bed apart before I pay for the room again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
North Sioux City, South Dakota
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Don’t bother staying here unless you have to. It is not worth the stress! I would not recommend making a reservation phone because they will get all your information wrong anyway. Not only did he spell my name wrong after spelling it for him twice, but also he made a reservation in an Allergy Free/ Pet Free room after I told him that we would be bringing our dog with us.
Also, Stephanie, the manager who was working was overstressed and rude to us when checking in. I don’t understand how it could possibly be our fault, that the previous guy made the wrong kind of reservation.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here because we had an event to go to at the Fargodome, which is right across the street from the hotel--just a short, 5-min walk away. The hotel is a bit older, but the price is right and it's clean. The staff were nice. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed there over a weekend, the rooms were decent, the pool and hot tub weren't bad at all. The hot tub could have actually been hot and it would have been better. There were a lot of kids in the pool without parental supervision. The breakfast the next morning was your typical continental breakfast. Was pretty messy but I believe that was due to the kids soccer teams. Not sure if we will stay there next time. Might go with a 3 or 4 star hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We visited Fargo to tour the NDSU campus. The location was perfect and they provide a discount for NDSU visitors. The hotel is extremely clean, they provide a wonderful breakfast from 5am to 10am that my two 17 year old companions raved about. The lady that checked us in was friendly and had a lot of information about the city including the Hjemkomst center/museum a must see! The hot tub was hot and the pool was cool and refreshing! It's also very close to many restaurant options that you can walk to. I would strongly recommend this hotel! Enjoy!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jamestown, North Dakota
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Thank you so much for my recent stay. The staff is so accommodating and pleasant...and my room was immaculate and comfortable. I have told all my friends and I'm sure you will have their business also in the future. Thanks again!

Room Tip: It was perfect!