“Go to subway!”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #112 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Not enough choices, Person making sandwich doesn't explain anything to you, just wants you done! I got turkey sandwich with all veggies, which is sprouts, tomatoes, and onion! And, gross turkey! Go to subway! Nice employees there and much more choices!

Reviewed 13 September 2011

The second we walked in the door, the guy demanded our order. Didn't even have a chance to read the menu, which was high above and in small print. Couldn't easily read what was on it. In looking at the printed menu, it was tiny print too. And, they don't have packets of hot sauce or ketchup -- the guy told me I wouldn't want it on their sandwiches. How does he know what I'll want!!! Won't ever go there again...

Reviewed 4 September 2010

I like the "Beach Club" - turkey or the "Vito"- Italian. The meat is a generous serving and the bread is fresh. I have ordered their party platters before and they are very good for meetings at work. Their delivery is very fast.

1  Thank gregLG50
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I got the Italian #9-before i even finished paying the girl making the sandwich had already placed it on the counter. And it was exactly the way i wanted it. Very impressive. Only thing i did not like was the music. It was kind of new wave bop something. But that is my problem not Jimmy Johns. will go back

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed 3 April 2008

Great bread, great subs, my fav is the #15 tuna

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!