“Patio dining”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went for dinner with another couple and ate on the west-facing patio. Despite a strong wind, we enjoyed being outside. The chairs were comfortable, and the table large enough for four people. The margaritas were generous-sized, and the food was mostly good. I liked the Choroburro, which I had never had before. me friend enjoyed the fajitas and her husband liked the camarones. My wife's quesadilla, however, was pretty bland and disappointing. We were the only people eating on the patio, and the server was very attentive. We would return for another meal but not order the quesadilla.

1  Thank Huntersloopy

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I went to Acapulco a few weeks ago with my wife and we LOVED it. I can’t believe how amazing the new decor looks after the remodeling. We can’t wait for the patio to open next month! Enjoying a nice Corona outside on the patio is what I’ve been waiting for. The food is excellent and the service is even better. Come check this place out!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Whenever we are in Fargo, we make sure to go for lunch at Acapulco Mexican Restaurant. It is always a big meal, very inexpensive and always delicious. There is also tortilla chips and salsa to "fill in the cracks" if needed. Always friendly staff and the restaurant is charming and clean. The only problem is finding how to get to it - it is on a frontage road off the offramp of the interstate. But once you figure out how to get there, you are never going to forget!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We eat here regularly and I have previously reviewed them. The food is still good. The Chili Verde was great. The Beef Fajitas are tender and taste like they are marinated before cooking. Their chili con queso is first rate. Were are not as fond of their chips and salsa. The chips are thick, heavy and course. Nothing wrong with the chis, just not the type we like. The salsa is very watery and over peppered. This is the one thing there we don't really care for. Still, the best Mexican food available in the Fargo area though.

The service was off a little this visit. Our waiter was prompt and very nice. But, after getting our food we didn't see him again for a very long time after we finished. We could have used some extra napkins, and may have wanted something else, but never had that opportunity. At check out, there was a patron ordering a to go order. She had a lot of questions about the menu and the person taking the order at the register had to go to the kitchen several times to find answers. We waited for our turn to check out. The person at the counter didn't mention or thank us for waiting so long to pay our bill. A little courtesy would have been nice.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

The service here was very fast. We got our food so fast I barely had a sip of my margarita. We were in and out in less then 30 minutes and $20 for two people.