We were able to get a discount on this hotel because of the Fargo Half Marathon. What a great place to stay. We had a terrible stay at another hotel the year prior and I was determined to find a better place. These are some of the highlights:
1.Check in-We arrived at about 6 PM and were quickly checked in with no waiting. The check in staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I always can tell if a place is clean when I walk in to the lobby. No funny smells or perfumey cleaning products here. It just smelled clean.
2. Room-We had a standard room with 2 beds. The room was very clean. The bed linen was nice quality and the beds were comfortable. There is a fridge, coffee maker and microwave in the room but no safe. The large flat screen TV could have been mounted a little higher but now I'm just nit picking, it was just fine. There is controllable air temperature and the windows can be opened.
3. Pool-We were given 2 wrist bands for the pool and hot tub area. We did not use either but could see the pool/water feature through the glass window. The kids were having a ball and if my kids were young, I would have enjoyed having the pool to occupy them.
4. Food-I am on a special diet so did not eat the food but I did retrieve some for my husband. There is coffee always available. The breakfast includes juice, cereal, waffles, fresh and canned fruit, yoghurt, milk, and bread/pastries. There is a nice eating area and I noted that they use compostable disposable dishes.
5.Location-This is located close to the shopping areas but there is no noticeable traffic or noise.
6. Service-After the marathon, all I wanted to do was have a sleep so we put out a do not disturb sign. Later when I woke up, the cleaning staff left us a note under the door stating that if we wanted our room cleaned or needed any service, we could call for it. We didn't take them up on it but it was a nice gesture.
7. Sleep quality-I slept like a baby as did my husband.
Overall-I look forward to staying there again, likely next fall for the next Fargo half.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites is built for business and for family travel. We are conveniently located just off Interstate-94 exit 348. Our location will give you access to the business district, attractions, movie theaters, shopping and dinning with minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kelly Hotel Fargo
- Best Western Plus Kelly Inn And Suites
- Best Western Fargo
- Fargo Best Western