I just did a quick overnight for business and stayed here less than 10 hours, but it is a nice hotel for the price. The cabin decor may be a little over the top if you are not into that kind of feel, but rooms are nice size and well furnished. Fridge and micro would be a plus if you were staying awhile. Swimming pool/mini-water park looked perfect for smaller children. Breakfast a bit above average in terms of selection. Quality was typical budget hotel. My only real complaint was the comforter was way lumpy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites is built for business and for family travel. We are conveniently located just off Interstate-94 exit 348. Our location will give you access to the business district, attractions, movie theaters, shopping and dinning with minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kelly Hotel Fargo
- Best Western Plus Kelly Inn And Suites
- Best Western Fargo
- Fargo Best Western