“GREAT FOOD, DRINKS & ATMOSPHERE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of HoDo Lounge

HoDo Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
HoDo Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 329 Restaurants in Fargo
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st Ave N
Description: All are welcome at HoDo Restaurant, a come-as-you-feel restaurant where uncommonly good food and unparalleled service intersect. We use locally grown and harvested ingredients, natural and sustainably-raised whenever possible. The dishes are prepared with raw ingredients—from the crackers and breads that start your meal to the ice cream and desserts at the end.
WEST FARGO, ND
“GREAT FOOD, DRINKS & ATMOSPHERE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

HoDo is excellent, they have an extensive drink menu which you cannot get bored of, the Buffalo Burger is good.

Fargo, North Dakota
“Great for lunch or dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Wonderful for lunch and a good glass of wine. We have eaten here for dinner, not as good as so busy, however the restaurant side is outstanding

Visited March 2014
“Overrated and overpriced would give 2.5 stars”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Seated immediately.
Service was slow
Restaurant was very cold.....granted it was -13 last night
Lobster bisque was not very good neither my wife or I could choke it down
Lobster mac was ok...not great
I had pork dry and flavorless $25
Wife had chicken dish....again was ok not great and certainly not worth $25
Couscous....ok
Creme broule was highlight of evening
With 2 drinks bill was $114
Again very overpriced for the quality of the food

1 Thank Dougfrom
Webster, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best thing I ever ate...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was our first visit to Fargo. After doing some shopping we decided to head downtown to have a nice lunch. After parking our car and walking a few blocks to find somewhere nice, the large window with "Stay Classy Fargo" painted on it intrigued my husband and I so we headed to the "HoDo". First impression~very friendly staff. We walked in and were immediately greeted. After finding our place in front of one of the many huge windows we were greeted by our waitress, Ashley T. (atleast that's what it said on the bill), who was amazing. My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich & Fries off the lunch menu and I ordered the Lobster Bisque and Salt & Pepper Fried Calamari. I wish I could eat that every day~I can't even begin to describe the amazing flavors I tasted. The food is absolutely worth every cent. We WILL be back, even if we make a trip to Fargo JUST for the HoDo!

• Visited February 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Gorgeous decor, fabulous food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

It's a well decorated restaurant. The service is friendly and efficient.

My meal was delicious: the famous lobster bisque, main of lamb and a fabulously decadent dessert.

This a very popular restaurant and is the kind of place you could spend several happy hours. Highly recommend it.

Visited August 2013