“Best Meal In A LONG TIME”
Review of HoDo Lounge

HoDo Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
HoDo Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st Ave N
Description: All are welcome at HoDo Restaurant, a come-as-you-feel restaurant where uncommonly good food and unparalleled service intersect. We use locally grown and harvested ingredients, natural and sustainably-raised whenever possible. The dishes are prepared with raw ingredients—from the crackers and breads that start your meal to the ice cream and desserts at the end.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Great flavor profiles. The food is AWESOME! The sorbet flight is a must try as well as the grass feed NY with morel. Sat here for multi pal hours ordering lots of items on the menu and couldn't find a bad one. We found a real gem here. When we found out its the only 4 diamond restaurant in ND we understood why!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

HoDo is excellent, they have an extensive drink menu which you cannot get bored of, the Buffalo Burger is good.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Wonderful for lunch and a good glass of wine. We have eaten here for dinner, not as good as so busy, however the restaurant side is outstanding

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Seated immediately.
Service was slow
Restaurant was very cold.....granted it was -13 last night
Lobster bisque was not very good neither my wife or I could choke it down
Lobster mac was ok...not great
I had pork dry and flavorless $25
Wife had chicken dish....again was ok not great and certainly not worth $25
Couscous....ok
Creme broule was highlight of evening
With 2 drinks bill was $114
Again very overpriced for the quality of the food

1  Thank Dougfrom
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was our first visit to Fargo. After doing some shopping we decided to head downtown to have a nice lunch. After parking our car and walking a few blocks to find somewhere nice, the large window with "Stay Classy Fargo" painted on it intrigued my husband and I so we headed to the "HoDo". First impression~very friendly staff. We walked in and were immediately greeted. After finding our place in front of one of the many huge windows we were greeted by our waitress, Ashley T. (atleast that's what it said on the bill), who was amazing. My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich & Fries off the lunch menu and I ordered the Lobster Bisque and Salt & Pepper Fried Calamari. I wish I could eat that every day~I can't even begin to describe the amazing flavors I tasted. The food is absolutely worth every cent. We WILL be back, even if we make a trip to Fargo JUST for the HoDo!

Been to HoDo Lounge? Share your experiences!