My stay in November over thanksgiving was my second visit to this property in 2013 (previously staying there in August). I was able to snag a deal on this property on Hotwire in August, and on Priceline in November - both exceptional deals considering the quality of the property (as compared with the other substandard choices available in Fargo). Benefits of the stay include: good quality hot breakfast (many choices); new and clean rooms; kid-friendly pool with a waterslide; etc. No noise problems even though I was next to the elevator. I can't say that I'm endeared to the western decorating motif (who wouldn't want drift to sleep while looking at a picture of a buffalo on the wall?). I'm the type of traveler that prefers Westins and Hyatts, but the Arbuckle is still a newish property and in good shape.
Only downside on last visit was that they now charge $10/night for a rollaway bed. Most upper middle class properties provide this as a courtesy. However, I got a king suite, which has a pull out bed in the couch, so the kids slept there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo South in Fargo, ND named "BEST HOTEL IN NORTH DAKOTA" by MSN. We know there's no place like home, but with our large comfortable rooms, the AmericInn Fargo South will feel like your home away from home. A charming log canopy welcomes you to the smoke-free AmericInn. Inside, the first thing you'll notice is a three-story lobby with a stone fireplace. The colors are warm, patterned after the setting sun. Here, old-fashioned friendliness meets western charm. Our service is personal. Our attitude is welcoming. And our rooms? Let's just say we drew our inspiration from a prairie horizon. Enjoy our Splash-Bay Adventure Pool area, fitness center, free wi-fi and of course our amazing hot home-style breakfast each morning. Afternoon appetizers are available Monday through Thursday. Hot wings, pulled pork, and nachos are guest favorites. The AmericInn Fargo South hotel is conveniently located in Fargo, North Dakota and only minutes from the best restaurants and shopping. Fargo, North Dakota provides year-round fun and excitement for the whole family. Visit our Fargo hotel on your next family vacation and see what we have to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settle Inn & Suites Fargo Hotel Fargo
- Settle Inn And Suites Fargo
- Settle Hotel Fargo