“Great Gyros and Sandwiches”
Review of Bertosa's on Broadway - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bertosa's on Broadway
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I especially like the Gyro with all the toppings and the beef sandwich with the peppers. The sandwich is also great heated up the next day. Beer Cheese soups is excellent as well.

Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

Our engine crew stopped for lunch and I Grabbed a sicilian sandwich and beer cheese soup for lunch to go. I was not disapointed. Both were awesome. This place is kinda hidden in the lower level of the Black building in downtown Fargo.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

If you are in Downtown Fargo, this lunch spot offers different food than Subway, Pitapit, Classic Subs, etc. Good specials at really good prices, and a really quirky atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Different on the menu items than you're used to with fast food.
And the food itself, I thought was very good.

The prices under $9.00 including beverage? Wow. That's not the easiest to find anymore.

If you're anywhere downtown Fargo - stop in. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I know I certainly thought it was worth searching for something different.

Reviewed 27 April 2012 via mobile