“Really?”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The KOBE’S restaurant specializes in Teppanyaki cooking and sushi cuisine.You will be dazzled and delighted! Every meal is a culinary and performance delight that you are sure to enjoy.WE all look forward to serving you as you experience the spectacular cuisine and entertainment for which KOBE’S is famous!Come and discover Japan on your doorstep KOBE'S where Unique atmosphere,authentic entertainment, elegant dining experience.
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I have to admit I was not happy with the service I recieved the last time I went to Kobe's. The Sushi was decent but my service was terrible! I asked for a seaweed salad as an appetizer and recieved BOTH my salad and miso after I already waited over 30 min for my food and had eaten it. On top of that it took me 4 times to ask my waiter for both my salad and soup before he even acknowledged me. All together my review reads as such; Decent sushi, terrible service. I would not recommend nor will I go there again.

Reviewed 4 September 2010

Spicy Yellowtail and vegetable rolls are my favorite and a good deal when purchased as the lunch special. Nice people that work there too.

Reviewed 8 October 2009

The sushi that we had was okay. The most interesting part about the restaurant was the different hibachi grills that they had. This is new to this area.

Been to Kobe's Japanese Cuisine? Share your experiences!