“WE SHALL RETURN”

Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
A TripAdvisor Member
“WE SHALL RETURN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

I will always choose a Hilton Garden Inn when and where possible. We are treated with such kindness and sincere friendship. It is a little over our budget but find it worth the satisfaction. I'm a fanatic for cleanliness and I do not want to share a room that has had pets in them. This is important to me. Sincerely, Sharon

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Sharon,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel, and even moreso, for taking the time to write a review of your experience at our hotel. I really appreciate it! I am glad that you noticed the cleanliness levels of our hotel. We do work hard to keep everything up to our high standards.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Kearney, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

When it is cold in Fargo it is great to have a warm place to hang your hat for the evening and for me Hilton provides that place. The staff of this hotel will ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. If there are issues they will quickly resolve them. The Hotel lives up to the brand name and the hotel comfort is top shelf. The kitchen staff will prepare a meal that is delicious and the bar staff will help to ensure your glass is never empty.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Dear John E,

Thank you for the kind words about our hotel! I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We really enjoy serving our guests, and I'm glad you were able to see that firsthand.

Thanks for choosing to stay at our hotel. We hope you'll have the chance to stay with us again soon!
Goochland, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

It was nice to come in from the cold to a nice atmosphere. Very nice place. Friendly staff. i have stayed there before and will continue to return when in town. Great inexpensive breakfast. Now , if i could get them to go out and warm up my car for me it would be even better

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear Mark G,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, even if the weather was super cold! We try hard to offer a warm & friendly hotel at all times. Speaking of starting your car in the cold - just ask next time, anyone of our teammates would certainly do that for you!

See you next time!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Everything about our experience was exceptional. The staff, décor, bedding - all top notch. A very pleasant surprise, as we were travelling and ran into bad weather and had to stop. What a gem we stumbled upon.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your very nice review of our hotel. We are glad we were in the right place at the right time for you during the nasty weather we just experienced. We hope you'll have a chance to stay with us again the next time you're driving through Fargo (hopefully when we have nicer weather!).

Thanks again, and I hope the rest of your trip went smoothly!
Oregon City, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We are usually Marriott rewards people, however, after our flight got cancelled and we saw the price at the local Marriott's in Fargo, I turned to trip advisor to see what was popular and a good value in Fargo. I was not disappointed. We got a large suite with a fabulous "sleep number" bed for $40 less than the Marriott. Once again, love the Starbucks coffee, the in hotel bar and restaurant and the decor. The staff have been very friendly and accommodating, too.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Daphne W,

Thanks for the great review! While it is unfortunate that your flight was cancelled, I am glad you had the opportunity to stay with us, and that we had the chance to serve you at our hotel. Thank you for the very nice comments about our upgraded suite, our complimentary Starbucks coffee, and our bar and restaurant. Our teammates love making sure our guests are well taken care of by preparing these and other features and amenities!

We hope you'll have the chance to come back and visit us again in the future!
The Prairies
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

This was a family shopping trip. I had to cancel in the last minute, so the following review was relayed to me by my family members.
Coming out of the cold ( -30' F), my family was greeted by a very friendly front desk. Right off the get go, they offered hot chocolate, coffee , tea, juices and cookies to my family. A very nice way to warm up. The room was very clean and spacious. Also in the room was a Keurig machine offering coffee and tea. A very impressive way to end long cold shopping day. I believe the friendly greeter was Jaime ( ??) . My daughter was most impressed, stating that " we HAVE to stay here again" !! Needless to say , we will be back again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Ba11istic,

Thanks for posting this review, and I am sorry that you weren't able to experience our hotel with the rest of your family. Hopefully next time you will have the chance! Thank you for taking the time to recognize Jaimie at our Guest Service desk, I will be sure to recognize her internally as well. We love it when our teammates are able to have that type of an effect on our guests! We look forward to your next visit, and will be sure to have whatever you need to warm up in this frigid North Dakota climate!
Winnipeg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stayed here for a shopping trip with my sister. We found this hotel had some really good deals on-line and decided to give it a try. As soon as we came into the foyer, we were captivated by the atmosphere of the hotel. Being a very large foyer, you notice an array of areas within this space which was created by using an arrangement of furniture and decor, giving it an inviting and cozy feel. There is a huge fireplace off to the right side of this huge foyer. One side of this fireplace had comfortable couches, chairs, and table in front of it. On the other side is an area specifically for kids with plentiful toys and movies playing. There was even a table filled with assorted goodies, juices, and cookies (good cookies by the way). On the other side of the room is a huge table filled with assorted teas, juices, and coffee, complete with goodies. Behind this table is the restaurant, bar, and to the right, the front desk. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Since I signed up for their points card, I was given free bottled water during the stay. Our room was comfortable and nicely decorated. Bed and bedding was of good quality. Bathroom clean. The only thing I would have liked to have seen was perhaps a larger tv as it seemed rather small for the room. The hotel is within all the shopping areas in Fargo, but you need to use your car to get everywhere. Our stay was pleasant and we would definetely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank Chateaumau
Dear Chateaumau,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor community! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time here and that you will stay with us again in the future. That is quite a compliment for us, so thank you!