“Great place to stay in Fargo”

Hilton Garden Inn Fargo
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Los Anglese, United States
“Great place to stay in Fargo”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. Its a nice hotel, everything was clean. The room was nice and clean and all the staff we encountered was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast, while not free whats really wonderful and partially made to order. The pool and hot tub were well maintained and clean. Close to a lot of shopping and not a bad drive to downtown area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Stephanie L
Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Dear Stephanie L,

Thanks for staying with us and for posting this review here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed staying at our hotel. We do our best to keep our hotel as clean as possible all the time, and we are always looking for ways to help and serve our guests. We have a great location too! Close to both interstates, a bustling retail center headlined by the West Acres Mall, and many great local restaurants! We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were looking for a hotel for an overnight stay. Many to choose from in this area. We chose Hilton Garden Inn due to the other positive reviews, in addition to the expectation that it would be a good experience. It met and exceeded the experience! Hotel was very clean, beds were firm- yet comfortable. Restaurant (breakfast) was a great value in price and quality! Overall, great experience at the Hilton!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Rick O,

Thank you for the compliments! We try our best to make sure all guests are satisfied with their stay, and it appears we met our goal! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed many of the amenities we offer, such as adjustable Garden Sleep System beds and a high quality restaurant-style breakfast.

Thanks again for the review, and we hope to see you again soon!
St. Paul, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

While on our stay the pool was area was open but had just been treated the night before we had to wait about 3 minutes for them to confirm it was ready. We later found out the person doing the testing came in on his break to do so. The rest of the staff was equal to this and the accommodations right there as well...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Kyle H,

Thanks for the great compliment! We really to try to personalize our service to each of our guests, while going above and beyond whenever possible. Thanks for taking the time to recognize one of our all star maintenance teammates! I will be sure to pass on the compliments to our Chief Engineer! We hope to see you again in the future!
Lakeland, FL, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Friendly staff, clean room, quality bedding, on-site restaurant . . . I stay here every other week on a contract assignment and would not consider staying anywhere else in Fargo . . . BTW - They have stopped providing free airport shuttle as of May 1, 2014.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank Scott M
Dear Scott M,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us each week you are here, and that you wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. That is quite a compliment! I will be sure to pass that on to our team.

See you soon!
Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had to travel to Fargo for business and was pleasantly surprised by my stay in the hotel. It was a busy weekend in the city due to the Fargo Marathon and the hotel was busy. I was surprised by the size of the room and the amenities they provide. The beds were comfortable, the towels large and the bathrooms were a good size. Love the rubber ducky in the shower. They had a good sized restaurant and bar in the hotel that stays open late, along with a very good fitness area and pool facility. The staff were extra pleasant and helpful. Everyone greeted me when they saw me in the halls and made excellent eye contact. The hotel was clean and smelled fresh. I loved the hot tea bar served all day long. The lobby area was big with lots of different seating areas. Breakfast options for both hot and cold were excellent. I don't often stay in Garden Inns and was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for a great visit.

Room Tip: The upper floors give you a great view of the horizon.
1 Thank Sandy U
Dear Sandy U,

Thanks for the review! We really enjoy serving all of our guests, and I am pleased to hear that you noticed. We hope you'll have the chance to stay with us again in the future!
Marquette
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Although staff was very nice, they never have the room I reserve. Upon questioning staff, found out they only have a few rooms with king size bed. Strange how they are never available for me, even when I book 6 weeks in advance.

Dear Carole J C,

Thank you for staying with us while you've been in Fargo multiple times in the recent months.

After reviewing your reservations, it appears that we were able to accommodate your reservation/request for a room with 1 King Bed, and there was one time when we received a reservation through your travel agency, which had reserved you a room with two queen beds. When you arrived, we had sold out of all rooms with 1 King Bed, and were unable to move other travelers from their confirmed reservations.

We do have 49 rooms with King beds, and 12 King Studio Suites. During the week, those rooms sell very fast, as other previous reviewers have mentioned. I apologize if someone from our team misspoke to you with information about our hotel.

If you do choose to stay with us again, we will do our absolute best to accommodate you. We have made a note to place you in a room with one king bed anytime you stay with us, assuming it is available, and not previously reserved by other guests.

We do take our 100% satisfaction guarantee very seriously, as you may see in my previous responses to guests who have had issues at our hotel. We openly and proudly declare it to all guests at checkin, as well as to any guest who informs us of any issue that could cause dissatisfaction.

If you would like to continue this conversation with me or my General Manager, Sedi, you can reply to the email he had sent you last week, or you may contact me by email at erickson@raymondteam.com.

We genuinely want to make sure all guests are taken care of, and made to feel at home in our hotel. We sincerely apologize that you felt like our team didn't take care of you well, and promise to do better for you the next time you're a guest at our hotel.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 2 May 2014

During my stay I had interactions with 10 different staff. Each one of those interactions was a great experience. The breakfast and dinner meals were far better than the average hotel meal. I am a loyal Hampton Inn traveler..however if I had to choose between Hampton and this Hilton Garden in Fargo. I am choosing Hilton Garden. They know how to treat a guest.

2 Thank frequenttravelerdave
Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Dear frequenttravelerdave,

Thanks for staying with us! I really enjoyed talking with you and getting to know you a little bit.

Thank you also for the very nice TripAdvisor review. We are fortunate to have a great team here at HGI Fargo, a team that is dedicated to 100% satisfaction for each one of our guests. I am very happy to hear that you noticed the hard work we each put in day in and day out.

We look forward to your next visit!