“Convenient friendly place for small children”

The Children's Museum at Yunker Farm
Ranked #18 of 41 things to do in Fargo
More attraction details
Owner description: The Children's Museum is home to more than 50 exhibits, including a children's railroad and carousel, and offers hands-on discovery for the entire family.
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Great place to take our grandson on a Saturday morning, Lots of hands on exhibits. Friendly staff and reasonably priced.

1  Thank duhyme
"play"
in 4 reviews
"miniature"

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Our 6 year old daughter enjoyed the museum and alphabet garden, so it was worth the time and money to visit this museum. I'd say this place is meant for kids under 5, so my daughter might have been a bit too old for it. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that I was expecting there to be a bit more here. I thought there would be a petting zoo and other good attractions besides the museum just based on the name "Yunker Farm". People who worked there were very friendly...a fun 1 - 1.5 hours of family time to break up a day of shopping!

2  Thank TravelNube
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We had a terrible experience. An older lady who worked there was extremely rude to my young daughter. She treated my daughter as if she did something terribly wrong barely 5 min into our visit there. My child was picking some plastic fruits from the wall trees. This woman told her not to mess around because she is not going to clean up after us. Although others were nice, I wouldn't go there again. My child got scared and upset, and still says that that lady was the meanest she ever met. Maybe, our non-white skin color caused her ire because my child was not making any mess there.

8  Thank Fun2drive
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Just went here with my son who happens to be autistic. It is wonderful. There is so much to do and so many little places to escape to. They have a train table which can be a life saver in our world. My son also rode their train. Just an awesome couple hours.

2  Thank sblundquist
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2012

First of all, let me say the kids had a good time, but really there isn't much here. A little run down and disappointed in the Pippy Longstocking playhouse. My girls were excited to see it and even they commented on how underwhelming it was. This attraction was about the best Fargo had for kids and it wasn't terribly expensive. So if you are looking for something, kids will find it fun.

2  Thank Runnermom3