“Young kids love this place”

The Children's Museum at Yunker Farm
Ranked #17 of 38 things to do in Fargo
More attraction details
Owner description: The Children's Museum is home to more than 50 exhibits, including a children's railroad and carousel, and offers hands-on discovery for the entire family.
Fargo, North Dakota
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Young kids love this place”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Used to take my children to Yunker Farm for years; it was a lot of fun for them with interesting little animal and science displays plus a small train that circles around the place.

1 Thank avsafe

Aurora, Colorado
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Convenient friendly place for small children”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Great place to take our grandson on a Saturday morning, Lots of hands on exhibits. Friendly staff and reasonably priced.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank duhyme
Winnipeg
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice place for families to visit.”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Our 6 year old daughter enjoyed the museum and alphabet garden, so it was worth the time and money to visit this museum. I'd say this place is meant for kids under 5, so my daughter might have been a bit too old for it. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that I was expecting there to be a bit more here. I thought there would be a petting zoo and other good attractions besides the museum just based on the name "Yunker Farm". People who worked there were very friendly...a fun 1 - 1.5 hours of family time to break up a day of shopping!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank TravelNube
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Terrible treatment!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We had a terrible experience. An older lady who worked there was extremely rude to my young daughter. She treated my daughter as if she did something terribly wrong barely 5 min into our visit there. My child was picking some plastic fruits from the wall trees. This woman told her not to mess around because she is not going to clean up after us. Although others were nice, I wouldn't go there again. My child got scared and upset, and still says that that lady was the meanest she ever met. Maybe, our non-white skin color caused her ire because my child was not making any mess there.

7 Thank Fun2drive
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for my Autistic son”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Just went here with my son who happens to be autistic. It is wonderful. There is so much to do and so many little places to escape to. They have a train table which can be a life saver in our world. My son also rode their train. Just an awesome couple hours.

2 Thank sblundquist