“Great Place to stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Excellent breakfast! Cooked items, fresh fruit, cereal and baked goods. Beautiful rooms and lobby! Very helpful staff! Comfortable and fun! The kids loved the fun pool and the adults loved the hot tub. Everything was very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Its always great to read a review in which we were able to make your stay wonderful in every part of the hotel so thank you very much! I am very happy you had a great time here at the Hampton and I hope you stay will us again in the future!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

beds were comfortable, pillows were good. usually wake up from a back / neck ache. didn't this trip. facility was clean and great place for the family to have breakfast. Great variety of foods hot / cold. would stay here again. was nice they didn't charge extra for a cot. very prompt service.

Dear Laurie V

I am glad to hear that you did not wake up from any back/neck pain during your stay here. It was also wonderful to hear that the staff was able to get you a rollaway bed at no trouble to you! Thank you for your kind words and I hope you will stay here again whenever you find yourself in Fargo!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Our grandson graduated from college and we were able to get a dedicated room, aside from our hotel rooms, to celebrate in. We were able to get the food and decorations set up before graduation and the staff was extremely helpful and ensured that the room was locked when we had finished our setup. The rooms exceeded our expectations, the breakfast was great and we were able to eat together as a family. We found all the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful and we will definitely stay at Hampton Inns in the future. We will also recommend them to family and friends.

Dear Judy,

I am very happy we were able to meet all your needs here at the Hamton and that the meeting room worked out for your celebration. I will be sure to pass along to the staff on how great of a job they did during your stay! I hope you will choose us again in the future for you stay here in Fargo!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Easy check in. Helpful staff. Looked at three rooms. Each has constant sound in the bathroom. I think it is the ventilation system for which there is no control. Definite design flaw in an otherwise lovely place. If you like white noise--you are in luck. Between the all the time fan in the bathroom and the heating/cooling system, which rarely shut off, sound is ongoing.
It is noteworthy that other Hamptons have not had this issue in my experience.
Disappointing to see many disposable cups and lids in my room.
Love all the fresh linens though.
And the fitness center has great filtered water.

• Stayed: December 2013
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.
Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.
Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Hampton Inn and Suites Fargo was a beautiful hotel that exceeded my expectations. The staff was extremely friendly and always helpful. The facility was very clean and any issue that was brought to the staff's attention was immediately addressed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Susan T,

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and a wedding trip here in Fargo! I am very happy that the staff here were able to take care of everything that was addressed to them. I will also pass along to my staff that they did such a great job while you were here. I hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I enjoyed my stay in this facility. The Inn was in close proximity to Fargo's city center. The Inn was clean, the staff was extremely polite, and the continental breakfast had a nice variety to chose from. I recommend this facility for anyone visiting Fargo.

Dear Bobby B,

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites! I really hoped you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on to my staff that they were very polite. I hope you will stay here again in the future!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I recently stayed at the Fargo Hampton Inn for the Black friday shopping weekend. While this hotel isn't right on 13th ave, it is just a short drive away which I didn't mind at all. It was actually nice to be away from the chaos of the mall and 13th ave. The hotel was extremely clean and the rooms were spacious. The front desk staff were very helpful and check in was very quick and easy. The WIFI connection was very fast which was nice since I made a few Skype calls. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were clean and fresh. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travellers and will return here in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am very happy you enjoyed all we have to offer here at the Hampton! I hope you had a great day of black Friday shopping and I hope you got some awesome deals here in Fargo. I hope to see you here again in the future!