“Hampton INN Fargo”

Ranked #11 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
winnipeg, Canada
“Hampton INN Fargo”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

The hotel overall is good , except for the small room I stayed in , The staff are helpful, was fast to check in and out, the breakfast is regular , overall is fine tostay there , but for bigger family I would recommend bigger rooms

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brett S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Nermeen H,
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and your stay with us! We are glad to find out that enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to the room size, we do have King Studio suites that have a pull out sofa sleeper. These rooms tend to be a little bit more roomy for traveling families.

We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Fargo!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Burlington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel 2 nights with our 4 children. We had a handicapped accessible room b/c that is all that was available. The room was large and spacious. The front desk attendant brought us our roll-away very quickly. The pool is nice but only goes to 4 ft but plenty to do for the kids. The hot-tub was a nice way to unwind. The workout room was well-equipped. Breakfast was very good with hot options which changed both days we were there. We unfortunately ended up with 2 kids with the flu and the front desk attendant was very helpful to find me a couple of buckets. We were there for a competition and we used the lobby/breakfast area for a pizza party and also to do hair and make-up. It was nice to be able to use a larger area than to use one of our rooms. My only complaint would be the space between the door and wall. We could see out into the hallway from our room and was kind of noisy when people were in the hallway. Overall, we will definitely stay at this hotel again.

1 Thank Rakx4
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Rakx4 ,

I am very sorry to hear that your kids were sick during your stay here, but I am very happy to hear we were able to help. I am glad you enjoyed the lobby space for your pizza party as it is the perfect place to host one here. Thank you for the review and I hope you will stay here in the future!
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

brand new hotel that was a great value. Stayed in a King Jr Suite. Nice size and layout with room for 7 to sit without anyone sitting on bed. Also liked having coffee/microwave/fridge/sink away from bathroom sink. Staff helpful and friendly. Will definitely be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Dear EPTourney,

I am very happy to hear you and your family had a great time during your stay here at the Hampton! Thank you for your great review and we would love you have you back in the future!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great stay at the Fargo Hampton Inn, just wish folks (adults) would get dressed before coming down to breakfast. It might feel like home, but PJ's in the breakfast area are inappropriate! A great value hotel, with excellent staff and clean and quiet rooms.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Rick Z,

I am glad you had a great stay during your time spent here at the Hampton! I do understand how the wardrobe chosen by the other guests you incountered seemed different and our goal is to make sure none of our guests feel uncomfortable during their stay. Our staff here tries to make sure no one is uncomfortable but sometimes misses these things. I hope this does not ruin your opinon of our hotel and we will get a chance to impress you next time!
Stillwater, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

The Hampton Inn Fargo is a very comfortable hotel, The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. The heating system was quiet and unobtrusive. The fitness center included cardio equipment, weights and I was able to work out like I was at home.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Nancy N,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am so happy to hear you were able to work out like you were at home and that you slept so well! I hope you will choose to stay here again next time you are in Fargo!
Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

This was a clean, new hotel which was a plus. However, for the price we paid compared to the other hotels in the area it was definitely near the upper end of the price scale. The breakfast was definitely just average which is one of the main things that determine where we stay. Pillows were great, bed was good but should be as the hotel is new. No place to plug in vehicles which is not good with the cold nights we have been having this winter. Room service was knocking on our door at 9am Friday morning disturbing our sleep. There was hardly anyone else in the hotel, what was the rush? The rooms were a good size and bathroom was nice however the toilet was running all the time. Mentioned to the room cleaners but nothing had been done about 2 days later. Won't be rushing back with the La Quinta across the road from them at the same price.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear sportsdad1967,

Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention and I can promise you I will take the appropriate actions to make sure these things do not happen again! We do have plug ins for vehicles in our parking lot and I am sorry the front desk did not show you where the were. I do take these issues very seriously and I hope you will give us a another chance to make this right for you. If you would like to discuss these matters futher, please email me at joe.volness@hilton.com or please call 701-356-8070 as I would to talk with you about this stay.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

While this is a newer, well designed property, the customer service ruined it for me. As an avid traveler, you come to expect the niceties of the loyalty programs. You expect when there are cleanliness issues, you don't have to ask for three days to get it resolved. You also expect customer service reps to attempt to provide solutions, rather than appear they aren't listening to you. Breakfast is not worth getting excited about. Cleaning solution leaves strong smell of vinegar everywhere. Expect unexpected charges at checkout.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Stephen L,

Thank you for your feedback and I want you to know these are issues I take very seriously. As I explained to you on the phone I have taken steps in order to make sure this does not happen in the future. As you were not happy with your stay I would be happy to refund your stay 100%. Please except my sincere apologizes and I hope you will give us another chance to impress you in the future. Please contact me at joe.volness@hilton.com with any more concerns you may have!