“Wow, Wow, Wow”

Ranked #11 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Madison, Wisconsin
“Wow, Wow, Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I would expect something this nice in Chicago or San Fran, but not Fargo. Excellent accommodations and very friendly staff. Stayed in a king studio for 139.00 Pricey but not compared to everything else between Minneapolis and Fargo. It's that time of year when the rates go up. Not only would I stay here again but I will adjust my trips to get here more often. WOW, can't wait to take my family sometime.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear 652j0hnc,

I love the title of your review! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so very happy you enjoyed your time here and we cannot wait to have you and your family back here in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Avon, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

New design and I Like it! Great room, nice people, great hotel on every way but location. This hotel is on the middle of nothing! No restaurants, bars, nothing!!! There are other hotels around and that's it!! If you have a car you can go downtown but otherwise not good if you are looking for ANY nightlife. And by that I include a place to have dinner!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear trinkettobin,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a review of our property. This is true about the location of our property as of right now but in 2016 there will be a brand new hospital right in our backyard and with that everything else follows. We hope you will come back and try us out again in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, ND this week. Just had one of the best customer service experiences ever... I was doing my old grumpy guy fussing that they didn't have any diet stuff in their pantry like Sprite 0...
... Thanks much Hampton Inn Fargo! I will wright a great review on your website as well...
Before I knew it the manager said he was going to the store & would get some Sprite 0. I told him not to make a special trip nut I think he did. Now I have Sprite 0 & a vodka

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear David M,

I just wanted to say thank you for your amazing review of our hotel. I am happy to here my staff was so accommodating in making your stay wonderful. I love reading reviews like this and knowing we are doing whatever we can to make our guests feel at home! I hope you enjoyed your stay and will stay with us again in the future!
Minnetrista, MN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The beds are wonderful, we've stayed here more than once. The property is new and clean with a good breakfast in the morning. The pool area is more for smaller kids, there is a basketball hoop in the water and it goes to about 3 feet deep. There is also a whirlpool that is nice and warm, but a little small.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Steph M,

Thank you for you review of our property! I am glad you enjoyed the beds in the hotel and it's always nice to hear you have stayed here more then once! Yes our pool is suited for kids but I am glad you also had a great time in the whirlpool as well. We look forward to getting more reviews from you in the future if you find yourself in Fargo again!
Mission Viejo, CA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Arrived a bit early before the 3:00 p.m. check-in and didn't expect to be checked in so I waited in the lobby sit-down area until the designated time. Soon after they told me a room was available and I checked in. Upon arriving in the room it was very clean and came with many amenities, so did the bathroom which was also inviting and super clean. The front office staff is very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Michael,

I am very happy to hear you had a wonderful time and I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We are glad you were able to get checked into your room on time and that the room was great, we look forward to having you as a guest in the future!
Grantsburg, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

We spent one night here in our tour of the North and South Dakota. Very clean hotel, comfortable beds, and friendly staff. I noticed on this trip that hotels in these smaller cities are in general, not just this Hampton, a bit smaller in scale than hotels in larger cities. With that being said, the pool is smaller but in researching hotels I don't think it's any smaller than other hotels in the area or even similar size cities. It is shallower but my 9 year old daughter loved the basketball hoops in it. Her description the next day was "that was the best hotel pool ever". And she typically is not a BB player. The hot tub was not quite as warm as I like but was probably fine for most people. The breakfast was typical Hampton, plentiful and something for everyone.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear rachel 414,

Thank you for your GREAT review of our property. I am very happy your daughter enjoyed the pool area and the basketball hoop! I hope you will stay with us again if you find yourslef in Fargo.
Owatonna MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed one night here. Very nice and nearly new. Breakfast area was spacious and modern. Rooms were very clean and beds were sooo soft and comfy. Like that they are going green. We always choose Hampton Inns when available and this one is by far the best we have stayed at.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Brett S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Minnesota Couplel,
Thank you so much for the FANTASTIC TripAdvisor review! I am thrilled to hear you rave about our hotel and your stay here. We take pride in offering outstanding customer service and super clean rooms; I am glad to see we exceeded your expectations in both of these areas! It's an honor to you say we are the "Best Hampton You've Stayed At!" We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you travel to Fargo-Moorhead.
Thanks again,