“Something new and different”
Review of Tutti Fruitti

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tutti Fruitti
Ranked #9 of 12 Dessert in Fargo
Cuisines: Healthy
Minot
“Something new and different”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

This is something you will have to try for yourself. They serve up a new and exciting product that is a great dessert or just for fun snack.

Visited March 2012

Fargo, North Dakota
“Texture more like ice milk”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I was glad that Tutti Frutti had sample cups readily available to try out the different products. I sampled several flavors and found two that were good. I rather enjoyed the flavor, but the texture of the yogurt was not what I was hoping for. The texture was more like ice milk with noticeable ice crystals, rather than the fine, creamy texture of ice cream. I have sample yogurt at another frozen yogurt establishment and found their product to be creamy, so I know it is possible for frozen yogurt to have a much better texture. I might come here again if it is the only place nearby, but I won't be specifically seeking out this place in the future when I have a desire for frozen yogurt.

• Visited March 2012
oregon
“yum!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Four of us were there for a birthday dessert rather than birthday cake. glad we went. the flavors of the yogurt are very intense though; they offer "test cups" so you can try the flavor before you decide to buy.

North Dakota
“Wow, I 've been robbed”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Great product but so overpriced we were turned off.

“Sweet Treats!”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

The whole family loves this place. It can get a little spendy by the oz. when your piling on the toppings though. Whatch out!! But it is yummy! The flavors of frozen yogurt are to die for and there every topping you can think of on the topping buffet. This is always a nice treat:)