“Great Service and Consideration” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Winnipeg
“Great Service and Consideration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We did not stay in the hotel. We have stayed in Americinn's in Wyoming and had booked the Fargo location as a change to the other chain hotels we normally stay at. Although the Americinn had a policy that cancellations had to be 24 hours prior to arrival we could not make it into Fargo that night. When I called the hotel and spoke to Colleen and explained the situation she had no problem cancelling the reservation without penalty. This says a lot about customer service! We will be staying with the Americinn in Fargo going forward as a direct result of this. Sometimes it's not about the bells and whistles and more about the people you deal with at the hotels. I have to say the hotel in Laramie Wyoming made us give consideration to using Americinn in Fargo, Colleen just substantiated it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear don38506,

I can’t thank you enough for the review that you shared on Trip Advisor. We know that things do come up from time which results in plans being changed. We believe that you should never be punished for such instances and I was glad that Colleen was able to make that happen for you. We look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Adam Tastad

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Aberdeen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stay at this hotel a lot. Day staff greets me by name, etc.. Rarely do I have an issue and I do, they solve it right away and with a smile! They have even reserved a particular room for my boss (who is very particular)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Barry K,

It is always a pleasure hearing from our guests, especially those who are our regulars, telling us that they enjoyed their stay with us. We always try to make our guests feel at home and by using their name I think that is something that most people like. I am also glad that we are able to accommodate rooms for your boss. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

We had a family overnight stay for a shopping trip (2 small children). Clean, well kept, friendly service. Nice pool, which we didn't get to use, unfortunately. Conveniently located 2 minutes’ drive from shopping.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Ogutarts,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fargo for your hotel needs. I want to apologize for the delay in replying back to your review. I was happy to see the comments you had to say regarding the service and the cleanliness. I don’t know if you are aware but we do have a special shop n stay package for those coming into town to do shopping. I hope that you take advantage of this when you stay with us again.

Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

My Husband and I spent the night here on Nov. 5th. We have to travel to Fargo at times for very early morning medical appointments at the VA Medical Center.
We had stayed in the past at another motel a little closer to the VA, but that has really starting to go down hill. Based on other reviews I thought we'd give the AmericInn a try, and we were not disappointed, we also received a hospital room rate, which helps a senior citizens budget!
The minute we walked into the lobby to check in both my husband and I commented on how good it smelled! Very cozy and clean. Amy checked us in with a welcome and smile!
Our room was very clean , fresh ( I usually have to spray the room with Lysol, not this room), bathroom was also very clean. Beds were comfortable and our room was quiet (room 119).
Plenty of places to eat close by, West Acres shopping center was also a short distance.
The breakfast was more than adequate, plenty to choose from.
This will be "Our" new place to stay when we have to Fargo in the future!
I really can't think of think that would be lacking from this great Motel!!
Thank you also to Adam the manager who helped with our reservation!

Room Tip: I think they will accommodate any reasonable request!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear bjprrp67,

I am sorry for the delay in replying back to you regarding you stay with the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fargo. I was glad to hear that Amy made your check in process a pleasant one. I want to thank you for the kind words that you had to say about our property as well as taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. I hope that you keep us in mind for all your future lodging and travel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Winnipeg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had 3 rooms for our family shopping trip and check-in was super easy.The front desk staff was very pleasant & knowledgeable about the out of the way shopping. We all enjoyed the pool & breakfast.
Thx

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear Linda K,

Thank you for staying at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fargo for your shopping trip. I want to thank you for the kind comments that you posted about your stay on Trip Advisor. I was glad to hear that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one and look forward to you staying again for your next shopping trip.

Pine City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is really a nice place and clean- very clean. An issue on staffing at the front desk with the guy having a cold attitude but once through that all went well. Great pool and hot tub, nice room very homey feeling to the lobby and breakfast area. We go to Fargo alot and this will be our new place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear wolfhollow,

Thank you for choosing the Americinn of Fargo for your lodging and hospitality needs. I was glad to read such great reviews from your posting on Trip Advisor. I apologize for the poor attitude that was shown by our desk staff. I will be holding a meeting to have this matter corrected immediately. I want to thank you for brining this matter to my attention and hope that you keep us in mind for all of your future lodging needs as we look forward to have you stay with us again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stayed here for 1 night and was one of the best places we have stayed! Great rates and the rooms have recently been "refreshed" and look very good. The breakfast was great as well! Pool area is decently sized and is enjoyable! Staff was friendly and helpful! Would highly recommend to stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Fordguy54,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fargo for your hotel needs. I was so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay while in town. Thank you for the kind comments of your room regarding our recent remodel that we did. Also, I want thank you for the great comments that you had to say about our staff as we all work really hard to make every guest’s stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to seeing you again soon.