We have stayed in a lot of Americinns over the years. This one seemed quite tired and in need of some refurbishing. Beds were no longer comfortable. Room was fairly clean. Breakfast ok. We chose another hotel on our way back through Fargo since we were not impressed with this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, North Dakota . Now enjoy our NEW Splash Bay Adventure Pool recreation area featuring a waterslide and kiddie pool with zero-depth entry and geysers. We know there's no place like home, but with our newly updated furnishings, room decor, flat screen TV's and cozy Serta(R) Perfect Sleeper beds, the AmericInn Fargo West Acres will feel like your home away from home.We are proud to provide the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible starting with comfortable, quieter guestrooms. Our Fargo hotel offers a variety of room types including suites with whirlpools. Wake up each morning to our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast and stay connected with free, hotel-wide, high-speed internet. Guests also enjoy our inviting, indoor pool and hot tub.The AmericInn Fargo West Acres hotel is conveniently located in Fargo, North Dakota and only minutes from the best restaurants and shopping. Fargo provides year-round fun and excitement for the whole family. Visit our Fargo hotel on your next family vacation and see what we have to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Fargo Hotel Fargo
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Fargo