“Nice stay in Fargo” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Newark, Delaware
“Nice stay in Fargo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Made reservations here as the price was right for my stay in the area. Check in was quick and clerk was helpful. I got a great night sleep and the shower was very good. Breakfast was delicious..nice to have real plates and silverware instead of disposables. Overall, I feel like there needs some updating to the rooms, but they were adequate for me. Perfect location.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Fargo_CountryInn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fargo, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time for the great review. I glad you stay was good and I hope you trip was great as well.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Tama, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We spent a great night at the Fargo Country Inn & Suites. The room was very clean and although the bathroom was smaller than what we normally find in a Country Inn & Suites we certainly didn't have any problem with two people using it.
The location was great - right off of the interstate and near restaurants, gas stations, and a mall.
The breakfast was good - we found that it had something for everyone because my husband and I have different breakfast habits. We found fresh fruit, waffles, hot items as well as the normal breakfast items. Best of all was - no paper plates!!!
We did use the free wireless internet - no problems. It was easy to access and worked great with very fast connection speed.
One last thing - staff - they were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for filling out a great review. I am glad you noticed the glass dishes in the breakfast area. That has been a great addition to our breakfast area. We have so little garbage to throw out at the end of the day. Have a great summer.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

we just stayed at the country inn and suites in Fargo. It is just east of I29 on 13th ave. 5 minutes away from West Acres. We were very happy with our suite. Staff are friendly and helpful. Really great selection for breakfast choices. We were there during the week so enjoyed the happy hour. They give you a free token for 1 drink.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Fargo_CountryInn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fargo, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
I am glad to hear you enjoyed the lounge and the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We hope to see you again.
Menomonie, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

This hotel was satisfactory in almost all respects. The room was very clean. The location is fantastic. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was really good as they always are at Country Inn and Suites locations. The AC in our suite was the only problem,. It is a design problem as the window unit was in a bedroom and was expected to cool the whole suite. Didn't perform as it should!! -- Very good other than that!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for the great response. We do have a switch in the living room to transfer the air from the bedroom to the living room. I wonder if that switch was on? If the switch wasn't on I apologize. Thanks again for taking the time to send us a review.
Minneapolis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

My family and I stayed at the hotel and found all to be to our liking. The location was great and super easy to find. The room was comfortable, the pool was clean and the complementary breakfast had lots of choices. Plus, they had newspapers, apples and fresh cookies available in the lobby.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Fargo_CountryInn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fargo, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
That's great, I am glad you had a comfortable stay. Thank you for the positive comments.
Randleman
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

upon arriving the girl at the desk, acted like i was disturbing her, to have to wait on me, i asked several questions, and she was snappy with answers, I asked about my preferred status, and was told look it up yourself, there's the computer, and when asking about the bar tokens, (I had two rooms) she acted like i was a bum, when I asked about the second token, I have always gotten one per room, but this person acted like every little thing was coming directly out of her pay?

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for your comments. I wish your greeting and check in would have been more pleasant. It is hard to get those first impressions back. If you get a chance and scroll down at our comments, our staff always gets favorable comments. I am sorry it was not favorable for you.
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We usually try to stay at a Country Inn & Suites and have always found them to be pleasant. The staff recognize us on repeat visits. Internet service is uncomplicated and good. Business center is easy to use. Breakfast is very good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank trundle53
Fargo_CountryInn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fargo, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
I am so glad to hear your stay was good. It is always nice to hear when a guest has had a nice time at our property. Have a great summer.