“One of my favorite places to stay in Fargo. Good location...”

Wingate by Wyndham Fargo
Ranked #11 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Carrington
“One of my favorite places to stay in Fargo. Good location...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

One of my favorite places to stay in Fargo. Good location for my business trips and good value. Rooms are quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Pat R, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fargo, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your previous stay with us. I am happy to hear that the Wingate is one your favorite places to stay in Fargo. We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Wingate by Wyndham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Stanley, North Dakota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I just needed a place to stay for one night--and at the last minute, this wasn't too bad. But it was just meh.
FYI--I tend to like my room warmer, and the heater didn't work all that great.
For being at the last minute, again, it was an all right stay. The previous reviewers are correct, it does seem outdated. I think it's a little more upscale than other budget hotels (like a Super 8), and the breakfast was pretty good too.
Whoever I got at the front desk seemed really nice, I had no problems with the staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Pat R, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fargo, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your previous stay with us. I apologize about the heater in your room. I will have our maintenance man look at the heater so that we can get it fixed. We will be remodeling the hotel throughout the next year. We will be upgrading our TV’s starting of the New Year. We look forward to your next visit with us.

South Padre Island
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

Very outdated. carpets in the hall and room need to be replace , broken window screen door lock not working properly, TV very old.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Pat R, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fargo, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your previous stay with us. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. I will have our maintenance man look at the door in the room you were staying in as well as the screen. We will be remodeling in the coming year. At that time we will be upgrading everything in the room and the hallway carpet.

General Manger