“Gem away from everyhting” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 329 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
fargo, nd
“Gem away from everyhting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

great food at a low price, the beer is cheap also. everything was good, service was great, answered questions, made recommnedations, will be returning

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank soccerdog

Winnipeg, Canada
“Vomit Inducing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

I'm not sure where the rave reviews for this restaurant are coming from. For a recent trip to Fargo, I researched restaurants and this came up as a favourite. I was looking forward to it. My daughter and husband had quesadillas (one vegetable and one mango chicken) and they each thought they were okay, nothing to get excited about. I had the chori pollo, and as soon as it came out, I regretted ordering it. I didn't send the food back because we were served by a rude, surly person and I didn't want anything to happen to my food. The chicken was tough, the chorizo was greasy, there was a skin over the top of the sauce and the beans and rice were tasteless. I ate very little. Within two hours, I vomited up the small amount I ate. One of the grossest things I've ever eaten.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Orianne D
WEST FARGO, ND
“NO.1 MEXICAN IN TOWN.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Food is amazing and authentic. Great service and specials on drinks. Potato Burrito is amazing for veggies.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Moorhead, Minnesota
“It's about the food, not the decor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I found Mangos on trip advisor and I've been wanting to try it. The food is excellent. I ordered the chile verde, which was tender and had a good flavor. The rice and beans were some of the best that I've had a Mexican restaurant. We also ordered a pitcher of piña colodas and the drink was great, not syrupy at all. Free chips and salsa are always good too.

The service was very good. Friendly and prompt, with just the right amount of sincere humor.

I will definitely be going back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Casselton, North Dakota
“lsletmoe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

this is the best place in town my husband and i go as often as possible the people are top notch servers the food is wonderful the cancoon platter is our favorite dish. They know what we will be ordering before we even get our chips and salsa.

• Visited February 2014