“Great food, nicely presented, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Karma Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Karma Indian Cuisine
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: We want to remain as "Best in the West" when it comes to Authentic Indian Food.The food from Southern India: Thosas of all kinds, different flavours of rice, and dishes with lighter, subtly fresher flavour with the use of coconut milk as a common cooking ingredient. The food from Northern India: Mainly breads with dishes which has a thick sauce and dairy products such as cream, paneer, ghee, and youghurt. These dishes are warmly flavoured rather than heat from chillies.We offerGluten free, vegan friendly, Lunch buffet and A-La-Carte.For more information please visit our website.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great food, nicely presented, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2012

I was visiting Fargo for the weekend and my friends took me to this Indian Restaurant. It was amazing, the staff was very polite, service was great, the food was cooked fresh and the restaurant inside was very clean. We had three appetizers- all excellent ( samosa, chilli crispy patato and Bombay chat) and then four entrees- all excellent ( tikka masala, paneer butter masala, tandoori chicken, and malai kofta). Food arrived quickly, good portions and delicious. Great for all those who love Indian food and also for vegetarians, by the way, lots of vegetarian dishes. I will definitely recommend this place to those want to have some delicious Indian food.

• Visited October 2012
6 Thank chandra b b

“Place is a joke”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012

Just got back from my worst Resturant visit ever 5 of us ordered our food at 6.30 around 7 the others received theirs the waiter asked me to verify my order so I told him I ordered a seehk kebab the he said oh we are only serving boti kebabs today so I said ok I will try it realizing he screwed my order up the in 5 minute intervals he would bring out the various bread orders 20 mins later the rest in my group had nearly finished I walked out later they came out with my free meal not good enough I gave it away also aloo paratha very poor I ate one slice. . Very slow one waiter place was not even half full will not return

“Food was Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Karma on Sunday night. We are lovers of Indian food,having experience it in many cities over the world, including India. We went to this restaurant because of its listing on Trip Advisor and a second recommendation by the desk clerk at our hotel. We shared the Chicken 65 appetizer. We had an order of a chicken Tikka Masala and an order of Chicken Vindaloo, an order of Garlic Naan bread, an order of plan Naan bread and an order of Mango Chutney. As a starter, we were treated to a basket of papadohm (?) crackers and two sauces. As they say "I can't believe we ate the whole thing" but we did! The blending of the various spices in the dishes was superb. The meat was very tender nd there was plenty of it as well as the sauce. We both agreed that this is the best Indian food we have experienced outside India, including London which has numerous Indian restaurants.

8 Thank Linda C
Winnipeg
“Like Being Back in India- great food and big smiles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

Our family of three came from WInnipeg and ate early, around 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 22. We were the only ones in the restaurant at that time, but there were 3-4 people that picked up food. It was like we had reserved it all to ourselves. The Indian Family took over the restaurant a few months ago and are eager to please. Our food was delicious- mango lassies, chicken buriyani, butter chicken, garlic naan bread, and a fish dish.
The decor is dated but homey in a 1980's sort of style.

We would definitely come again next time we visit Fargo.

• Visited September 2012
7 Thank tiptoe9
Abilene, Texas
“Very good food, but an odd setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

First time I've had Indian food inside a hotel. It was very good, average buffet price ($12). Would come again.

3 Thank jasag00