“Great Price and WOW it's cool!”
Review of Sickies Garage

Sickies Garage
Ranked #4 of 333 Restaurants in Fargo
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: The hallmark at Sickies Garage is our home-style, mouthwatering burger and sandwich menu. Family friendly until 9 pm, Sickies has traditional malts and milkshakes the whole family will love. Sickies boasts 50 brews on tap with something to please everyone, from picky beer aficionados to those who like to keep it simple, and is home to the Metro’s first and only table top beer taps!
custer SD
“Great Price and WOW it's cool!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I ate here many times when I was in Fargo each time I was greeted by a very friendly staff member brought to a clean table served a great meal by a supper waitress or waiter. they all are trained well and very polite and the food was burgers with all different toppings and always were great.!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JakesCusterSD

Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Rachel was our server and she was amazing. Very attentive and our order was out in no time. Drinks were always full. She was very friendly and fun. The sweet potato fries rocked. I had a fish burger which was good. Needed some tarter sauce but, all good.
Difinately will go back Hopefully Rachel will be our waitress again she rocked!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Schwendy547
Lena, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Burgers and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Very tasty burgers. Excellent homemade chips. Unique decor with a fun atmosphere. We stopped on our way West from Wisconsin because the name intrigued us. We are so glad we did and would come back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Angela K
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Whats not to like!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Tried Sickies after finding on Tripadvisor...its a great find.....great waitress providing a very good burger and sweet potato fries along with a few happy hour priced cold beers... beer taps actually located right at the table for help yourself.....Brilliant!...only downfall is the small bathrooms....have to wait in line to use

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SIOUXFANFOREVER
Fitchburg, Wisconsin
“Unimpressed.”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We ventured out here with my folks when they were in town. It was busy, so we waited to be seated and the wait was surprisingly shorter than I expected. The jalapeno cheese curds appetizer was great and well worth the price. I ordered the Juicy Lucy and at the time was willing to pay the $2.99 extra to substitute my fries for cheese curds. The wait on the food was good, though our server was not the greatest in general. Once the food arrived I was less than impressed in my mini Juicy Lucy and my seven (yes, 7) cheese curds for $2.99 extra. Not filling or impressed with our first and more than likely, final visit to Sickies. We almost stopped at Hornbacher's on the way home to pick up supper. If you want a real burger and sides I would suggest Three Lyons Pub, Smash Burger, or Applebee's.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank JesseWhite

Been to Sickies Garage? Share your experiences!