Residence Inn Fargo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtmarriott bedsbathroom suitedead quietliving areaseparate bedroomfire pitmarriott appgreat kitchenettehome away from homeperfect place to staythanksgiving weekendwafflesoutdoor courtyardfull size refrigeratorextended stayhealthy options
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Booked a king suite and was very pleased. Good work space, living space and separate bedroom. Wash area outside bathroom - a design that I prefer. Nice outside patio with lounge area. Evening reception with food and drinks (we opted to go out but there appeared to be many enthusiastic takers).

This was a one night stay for early flight, but I would clearly use this hotel for an extended stay. Only downside was hostage taking pet fee ($100), so opted to leave mutt with local relatives. I don't mind pet fees, but think 25-50 bucks is reasonable.

Highly recommend - but if you've got a pet, check the nearby Staybridge (that I also favorably reviewed).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Red-Badger-22,
Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Fargo and for recommending us to others. I'm glad that you enjoyed one of our clean and spacious suites. I'm sorry we missed you at our evening reception. Hopefully, you can join us on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent new property in a growing part of Fargo.
Staff is upbeat, professional and eager to assist. This facility gas the newer Marriott interior. Updated and a touch on the contemporary.
Very adequate workout room and good sized pool.
Close to numerous eateries, and easy parking.
Downtown is a 10-12 minute drive and Hector International Airport is about the same.

• Stayed: May 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Roberto1204,
Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Fargo. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate you letting others know about your wonderful stay, and hope to see you again the next time you are in Fargo.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed here for one night and enjoyed the hotel. It is very clean, rooms are good size and the staff was wonderful! The outdoor courtyard area is great for getting together with friends or family! We will definitely be back!

Dear KingLouie4417,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Residence Inn Fargo. I'm glad that you enjoyed our clean, spacious rooms and you were able to take advantage of our courtyard space. We look forward to your next stay.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I have stayed at Fargo Residence Inn a number of times and have always been pleased with the friendly staff, cleanliness of the facility, and the easy access to shopping in Fargo. The decor is modern and efficient. I was amused with how the bathroom art (giraffe neck picture) ties in with Marriott's advertising on t.v.! The breakfast is great, with lots of choices. Very nice hotel!

1  Thank Kathryn P
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Kathryn P,
Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that we are your favorite hotel in Fargo-Moorhead! The entire staff takes great pride in our hotel and I'm so glad that it shines through to our guests. We look forward to your next visit.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 24 May 2014

While I only had the pleasure of staying one night, this hotel really impressed me, especially for a Residence Inn. I've stated at several and never experienced such a "fun" staff and atmosphere. The hotel was very comfortable and very clean. There was a nice courtyard where we met several families and businessmen staying. Puppies too!
It was cookout night, so we were treated to hot dogs and burgers with all the trimmings, including wine.
This is the first time in a very long time I didn't hear traffic at night. Very quiet, and I felt totally safe.
If business brings me back again, I'll be sure to stay here!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Songfool,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Fargo. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable, quiet stay with us, and that you were able to enjoy one of our week night socials! We truly love what we do and I'm glad that it shows to our guests. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm thanks,