“Best Sleep Inn”

Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Nicest Sleep Inn I have stayed at. Stayed 4 nights for business & was very comfortable here. Staff was very friendly, room was cleaned well each day and good breakfast selection. Appreciate the fresh oatmeal. Hotel is clean and new. I plan to come back as long as it is kept up well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
TrevorH291, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Thank you so much for your high praise of our hotel. We are now 5 months old and we are striving to keep our hotel looking and feeling new for years to come. I will make sure to pass along your thanks to the room attendants as well as all of the staff at the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast as well. We look forward to giving you another wonderful experience the next time your travels bring you to the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This hotel has Lovely beds, well lit bathroom, huge screened windows you can open, warm cookies in the lobby, fridge , microwave, wide variety of hot and cold breakfast items, newspaper, clean, decorated in modern way and easy access off highway 94.

Room Tip: 23rd avenue is under construction so enter from the entrance 1 farther west than Costco. Lots of dev...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
TrevorH291, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you so very much for your review of our property. It is good to hear that you enjoyed so much about our property, and thank you for the travel tip as well. We have been told 23rd should be resurfaced within the week, so we shouldn't have any more trouble with that construction. I will be sure to inform my staff that you enjoyed your entire stay. We look forward to giving you another excellent experience the next time your travels bring you to the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We spent the night here on our way through back from Grand Teton/Yellowstone. The room was great - slept the five of us very comfortably. The price was very reasonable for what you got. The location is great for people driving through - right of the interstate. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Remember to get down in time for breakfast, it ends early on weekdays.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
TrevorH291, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay, it is greatly appreciated. I hope you had a great trip to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons, and I am very glad to hear you decided to finish off your trip with our property. It is good to hear you were all able to comfortably sleep in our rooms and that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to providing you with another excellent experience the next time you need to stay in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

This was our second Sleep Inn and we wish we had tried them earlier in our trip.This hotel is great. It is very clean and modern The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Has a lobby computer for public use. There are quite a few places to eat within walking distance. The breakfast was excellent and well stocked. This is a nice town to visit and this hotel makes it even better.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Your kind words are greatly appreciated and the time it took for you to post this review has not gone unnoticed, thank you. We have enjoyed our location from construction and I am glad to hear you enjoyed it (along with our proximity to restaurants) as well. I hope you enjoy your next visit to the Fargo-Moorhead area and know we will be able to provide you with another wonderful hotel experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed two nights at this newer Hotel in Fargo. Very clean and fresh. Staff were friendly and helpful. Good rates and close to everything. We will be staying here again. No complaints with the hotel during our stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
TrevorH291, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As you pointed out, we are new, just 5 months old as of my posting this. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our staff service and our location as well, we take pride in both our staff and our closeness to some of Fargo's hot-spots. I look forward to providing you another excellent stay the next time you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family on a weekday. The person working the front desk was very courteous and helpful. The hotel is new and contemporary in style. The rooms were clean and roomy for our needs. The beds were comfortable and the AC worked quite well. Pool was very nice and so was the breakfast area. I will definitely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Close to scheels sporting goods and famous Dave's bbq
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Winnipeg1961

I would like to thank you for posting such a positive review about our property, we appreciate that greatly. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our contemporary "Design to Dream" style décor as well as our clean and modern rooms. Starting the day with breakfast is important and it is good to hear you were able to enjoy our deluxe hot breakfast. The next time your travels bring you to the Fargo-Moorhead area I hope you select our hotel again so we can provide you with another great stay.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We went to this location to meet with friends from Bismarck and took advantage of the swimming pool. While we did not say at this property we found that the rooms we very nice and the swimming pool, while small, was fun with four children and four adults. I would recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you were able to view our property while your friends were staying here, it always helps to be able to see something for yourself. It is good to hear that you were able to enjoy the pool and found that our rooms were nice as well. Thank you for your recommendation and I hope you have safe travels wherever they take you.