“Awesome Stay!”

Comfort Suites Fargo
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is a new hotel. Very clean and very spacious rooms with microwave and fridge. The breakfast that is offered is excellent. Plenty of choices for everyone and the staff is constantly restocking all items. We will defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Haymaker13
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Haymaker13,
Thank you for your kind review of the Comfort Suites Fargo. We are all happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you will return. We look forward to it.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Fargo

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I use this chain a lot on travel. I had not been back to Fargo in three years, saw this hotel was now available, and booked it. Wow, very impressive. They really did a nice job with the style and design of this place. It seems I always have a restless night my first night of travel, but had no troubles here. Their bed was super comfortable, and the pillows were unbelievable. I loved them so much I purchased four of them the next day to take home with me. Thanks so much to the front desk staff for arranging everything for me! Super helpful.
I know where I'm staying my next night in town! "HERE"

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bearcats50

Dear Bearcats50,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and we love to know when we have succeeded. We are glad that we are now your go to place in Fargo. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Found this property on Choice hotels.com. It looked nice in photos so I gave it a try. Appearance of outside is nice and hotel seemed pretty full. Check in was done fast and efficient by one of the best front desk attendant's I have had. She was very friendly and offered up several suggestions to make my trip more complete. Room was decorated nicely offering a sofa and 2 queen beds that I found to be very comfortable. Room was very clean, and had a large flat panel T.V. I would recommend hotel and use AAA if you have it for a decent discount. Plenty of restaurant's nearby and located right off the freeway

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear SIOUXFANFOREVER,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Suites Fargo. We take great pride in our hotel, and I'm glad that it shines through to our guests. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is a great hotel we booked on our way back from Indiana, we had the best night sleep ever. Hotel is super quiet and I can say the beds are the best we have ever slept on, including home! Very nice hotel, extremely clean with very helpful staff. As long as it's on Priceline we will be back again.

Room Tip: Stayed twice, will be back both times rooms were great. King beds are wonderful, you move and you D...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary E
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Gary E,
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your wonderful stay at the Comfort Suites Fargo. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable beds! We hope to see you again the next time you are in Fargo.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stayed for three nights during the Fargo Squirt International Hockey Tournament

Nice new hotel. We had the King Suite room for $170US/night. For that price, having stayed at similar hotels I expected a separate bedroom with a kitchen/dinning area. Instead it is a small room that housed a king bed, a half wall partition and a couch (pull out) area. Nice LCD tv with a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee machine.

The bed was amazingly comfortable.

Pool area/gym area is adequate... Very loud in the pool area if there are kids as the sound echos.

Continental breakfast was the usual - with waffles, "eggs", sausages etc. Satisfying if not fancy.

Check-in: Rooms were not ready when we arrived, ended up waiting over an hour.

Staff: Very friendly, no issues.

Location: In a new development close to shopping and across from one of the tournament hockey rinks. Close to restaurants across the street as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Azarius74,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that our staff was friendly and you found our beds extremely comfortable. We would like to apologize that your rooms were not ready upon check in. I will follow up with my staff to ensure that doesn't happen again. We hope the next time you are back in Fargo, you will once again choose the Comfort Suites.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The room itself was pretty decent. Pretty large room, big sofa, nice TV on the wall. The desk was a cheap desk you would expect to see at an Econo Lodge. Bathroom was also pretty nice with a large glass shower. I asked for an upgrade since I am a diamond member and they said there was no upgrade available, Then my pre-assigned room was on the upper floor. I asked for a 1st floor room and they gave me one. Why was this not the upgrade I had asked for to start with? Not sure why they even put cloth sofa's in hotel rooms. As usual, this one had mystery stains on it, so i was not willing to sit on it. The most frustrating part was their breakfast. I never got a chance to experience it because they close it at 9am on the dot, no if, and's or but's about it. Usually I would just grab a yogurt or something when I am late for the breakfast. This place blocks the area off like Fort Knox to keep people out, so I went without breakfast. I am really unsure why they would block people from going in there...not very good "hospitality" if you ask me. Would have given 4 stars had it not been for the breakfast issue. Overall, the rooms are decent, spacious and comfortable. Not sure it was worth what I paid for it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear John_Hbg,
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Fargo. Guest feedback like yours is very important in allowing us to improve our services. I am glad you found our rooms to be spacious and comfortable. However, please accept my apologies for your negative experience at breakfast. I have already addressed your concerns with my breakfast staff and we will review our procedures to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to Fargo.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Our room was very clean, updated and spacious. Great price for everything you get. Pool was nice and clean. (Could have been a little warmer) staff was very nice. Breakfast was good. Plenty of seating. would stay there again

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Soapes01
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Soapes01,
Thank you for your five star review of the Comfort Suites Fargo! We're glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and our clean, spacious rooms. Please come back soon!