“Awesome food, Awesome Service, Awesome prices!”
Review of Romo's Tacos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Romo's Tacos
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Could not have been more impressed with this new restaurant! The portions they give you are huge! You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Alicia I

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Ate at the 13th Ave location for dinner a few weeks ago and was blown away by the food. I had the barbacoa, carnitas, and the kitchen sink (which is all the meats together). The meats were outstanding as was the toppings which you can choose from. I have been to Mexico many times over the past 25 years and must say these were some of the best tacos I have ever had. I wish this place was closer to were I live!

2  Thank mdhokenson
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We ate at the 13th ave. Location on our way through town and were blown away by the freshness and delicately balanced flavors of the authentic Mexican food. The tostadas are amazing, piled with fresh Pico, avocado and cheese. The owner was at the counter and improvised a delicious veggie quesadilla for us. Be forewarned, the queso has not bee adjusted to Midwestern spice levels.

3  Thank Sarah B