“Nice supper” 5 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #33 of 329 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
yourtown
“Nice supper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Our supper was very tasty sand the service was really good. The salad did not disappoint and the main course was filling. We gad dessert too, very tasty

• Visited June 2014

Winnipeg, Canada
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

The supper for $9.99 was outstanding, you really can't have a bad supper here. When compared to Canada, you would pay $6.99 just for the cheesecake desert which is included in this meal. Service is always outstanding as is the atmosphere. Enjoy.

Visited April 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“No I don't want dessert with my dinner!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

My daughter loves going to the Olive Garden, so during our stay in Fargo she asked to go to the Olive Garden. The Olive Garden is always predictable; you always know what you are going to get in regards to food taste and quality. And that is a good thing when you are travelling with children. The food we ordered was acceptable. But I would have to say the service was 'unintentionally rude'. When we arrived, I could not help but notice that the waitress asked the table beside us if they would like dessert.....this was while the gentleman at that table was still eating his dinner. When the woman at the table responded 'no', the waitress replied 'I will bring you the bill then'. Again, all this occurred while the gentleman at that table was eating his dinner. Well, guess what? In the middle of my dinner I was asked if I wanted dessert! My feeling is that the serving personally are told to hustle customers in/out. I don't think they really mean to be that rude....?

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great service, reliably good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

After traveling for weeks, my husband and I wanted a nice quite spot to sit and talk. We chose the Olive Garden. On this weeknight there was no wait to be seated, we got a quiet table, and we both enjoyed our food. I had the soup, and my husband had the new make-your-own-pasta. OG has recently re-vamped their menu, and between 4 and 6 pm you can get a soup (or salad), pasta entree (select from 6 pastas and several sauces), and one of 3 desserts for a mere $10. We had a long talk, good food, and got out of there for about $20 with tip.

• Visited March 2014
Winnipeg
“It's good, you're full, but average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Went for supper and weren't that excited about it. The price we paid, we could have had a great steak dinner. You can get this food anywhere. We like to go and try a new place or two when we travel, but sometimes its nice to go for the familiar.

Visited December 2013